top spanish fashion designers 7a ¿cuanto cuesta?
out of 7
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- TOP SPANISH FASHION DESIGNERS 7A Cuanto cuesta?
- Slide 2
- Narcisco Rodriguez Born: January 27, 1961 from Cuban parents. Education : Parsons School of Design. Hes a fashion designer working in NYC, specializing in womens formalwear. Awards : CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Designer of the year 2002, 2003; FiFi Award in 2004. Accomplishments: a) Carolyn Bessettes bias-cut sheath wedding dress when she married John F. Kennedy 1996. b) Michelle Obamas dress on election night 2008; two of her dresses during inaugural celebrations in 2009.
- Slide 3
- Narcisco Rodriguez Carolyn Bessette Michelle Obama
- Slide 4
- Carolina Herrera Born: January 8, 1939 in Caracas, Venezuela. Education : Her socialite grandmother who accustomed her to designer labels at a young age. Industry: Luxury clothing founded in 1980. Awards: The Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008 from CFDA; Fashion Group International Superstar Award 2012. Accomplishments : She was awarded the Gold Medal of The Queen Sofia Spanish Institute 1997.
- Slide 5
- Carolina Herrera $4, 380
- Slide 6
- Manolo Blahnik Born: November 27, 1942 in Spain. Hes a fashion designer and founder of a high-end shoe brand. Awards: 1990 Accessory Designer of the Year; 1997 The Stiletto. Blahniks stores are located in international cities such as: London, Hong Kong and Dubai. In Pop Culture: a)Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1) Bella wears Manolo Blahnik shoes for her wedding. b)In the popular HBO show S__ and the City Carrie Bradshaw owns many pairs.
- Slide 7
- Manolo Blahniks Bella SwanCarrie Bradshaw
View more >
Comercial@gli.es Software para la gestión completa departamentos RRHH Sabe cuanto cuesta rentabilizar una labor administrativa ???
Plantas Medicinales y Nutraceuticas dificil obtener un estimado claro en cuanto cuesta desarrollar un