should you love him or should you leave
out of 23
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearn 3 simple ways to help you decide whether you should stay with your man or leave him.
- 1. Should You Love Him or Should You Leave Him? By Shay Banks with Before You Marry
- 2. When you first met your man, everything was great!
- 3. And thenhe started to act weird.
- There was a time when
- he was loving
- Now he simply ignores you
- 5. To Solve This You Can
- Ask him whats wrong.
- Ignore him back.
- Yell at him for ignoring you.
- Tell his mother that hes acting weird and she should talk to him.
- Tell his friends to pressure him to talk to him.
- Do nothing.
- 6. OR
- 7. You can try a new approach
- 8. Quick Ways to Know if You Should Love Him or Leave Him
- 9. Does He Make My Heart Smile?
- This may sound like a simplistic question to ask yourself, but its a truly important one.
- Some women end up worrying too much about what other people think she should have rather than being honest with herself and getting clear about what she wants.
- 10. Answers like
- He used to
- I dont know
- Hes really a good guy
- We used to really have fun together
- Im not sure what to say
- 11. means your answer is he doesnt make your heart smile. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise.
- 12. Whats Your Percentage?
- If you had to give the good & the bad a percentage, what would it be?
- I ask my clients this question to help them get crystal clear on whats wrong in their relationship.
- 13. Sometimes the answers scare them
- 14. But it shouldnt. Heres why..
- You cant change anything in your relationship if your head is in the sand.
- By getting clear about your percentages, youre taking a stand that says Somethings gotta give!
- You become part of a solution
- 15. Dont stress out on getting the percentages perfect
- Go with your first thought. If you believe 50% is bad and 50% is good, thats okay.
- If you believe that 80% is bad and 20% is good, thats ok too. Dont judge the number. Just take that information to the next step.
- 16. Whats My Contribution?
- Create a T chart like the one below.
- 17. Under each column, list how you contribute to the good & the bad of the relationship
- 18. Heres an example Always thinking of new & exciting things for us to do together I give him the silent treatment when he doesnt do what I want him to do. When he asks whats wrong, I tell him to leave me alone! Good % Bad %
- 19. Be honest with how you contribute to your relationship.
- 20. Armed with this information, you now have a decision to make
- 21. Do you try to eliminate some of your Bad % and see if things change?
- Or based on the information do you decide that youve contributed more than your fair share to this relationship and its time to go?
- 22. Whatever you decide
- You now have options that you didnt have before. You see, when you constantly worry about what to do, you end up doing nothing.
- But by simply taking these 3 steps, youre already a lot clearer about what to do with your relationship.
- 23. Check out more fast & simple tips in this program specifically designed for women. Visit http://beforeumarry.com/StayorGo to learn more
View more >
Auscultation By the time you listen, you should know what to hear If you don’t hear what you expect, explain it Don’t leave the bedside till you know
?· you eat all PRT leave '(Since) you have finished eating, then (you can) leave (us, if you want).'…
Preview Shell Charg#101232 - ?· • You should not leave an ATM until you get your cash and your credit…
The Ultimate Revision Guide - ?· ^George, you want I should go away and leave you alone? ^because I…
Workplace Ethics If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work. — Kahlil Gibran
You mean You should say You should NOT say Why not? should say... You should NOT say... ... false friends by Kathrin Hauger ... You mean... You should say... You should NOT say... Why not? Paragraf
Finding Clean Water Bring in metal tin. What are the two most important things you should do before you leave on your trip??
How to Revise 1. Why should you revise? Why should you revise? Where should you revise? Where should you revise? When should you revise? When should you