reflection on theories & strategies for active learning03
out of 27
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Reflection on Theories & Strategies for Active Learning
- 2. Before Web Enhanced Active Learning
- 3. Read Chapter 3..and answer the questions on page 42, In complete sentences!
- 4. Work the odd numbered problems 1-99..
- 5. Define the vocabulary terms..and use them in a sentence.
- 6. Teacher Centered Learning
- 7. Static Classrooms
- 8. Difficulty finding and Organizing Information
- 9. Why arent they learning the material?
- 10. Web Enhanced Learning!
- 11. Inquiry
- 12. Mentoring
- 13. First Project Based Lesson
- 14. Planning
- 15. Organizing
- 16. Effectively Integrating Technology
- 17. Teacher and Technology Unite
- 18. Generative Learning/Student Centered
- 19. Coaching/Facilitating
- 20. Create: Design, Build, Plan, Produce, Devise
- 21. Authentic Assessment
- 22. Technology is a Tool to supplement Active Learning, not replace it.
- 23. Projects are highly motivational!
- 24. Students become engaged in the learning tasks
- 25. Develop Teamwork
- 26. Success!
- 27. Works Cited Mills, S. C. (2006). Using the Internet for Active Teaching and Learning. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
View more >