powerview then that (ifttt) channel. â€¢ use to activate scenes hands-free. ... step-by-step...
Post on 30-May-2020
Embed Size (px)
Smart Home. Smart Living. PowerView® Motorization has an all-new look.
• The new PowerView Hub and Repeater have a fresh, sleek look, designed to blend seamlessly within any home for beautifully discreet control.
• WiFi connection allows for flexible placement within the home.
• Seamless data transfer from your previous PowerView Hub (Gen 1) to the new PowerView Hub (Gen 2) makes it easy to install the newest technology from Hunter Douglas.
• Innovative technology allows the addition of multiple Hubs on a singular PowerView Network, in specific cases where coverage needs to be extended significantly.
• In addition to extending its signal range, the Repeater includes an illumination feature that can be added to PowerView Scenes in the app.
New Look, Better Experience POWERVIEW® APP UPDATES
• Redesigned to align with the elevated look and feel of the Hunter Douglas brand.
• Offers same functionality as current App with new features that enhance the user’s experience, including a Dashboard to display favorite shades and Scenes at a glance.
• Allows users to customize Room profiles with personal photos.
• Activate Scenes based on a scheduled time of day with Automations.
Improved Integration PowerView® Motorization is designed to smoothly integrate with other industry-leading technologies to deliver a truly connected home.
• Securely control your shades, as well as other HomeKit-enabled devices, using your iPhone® or other iOS device.
• Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or other iOS device to activate Scenes and Automations with just your voice.
AMAZON ECHO AND ALEXA
• PowerView shades can be voice-controlled using Amazon Echo and Alexa products with a unique Alexa skill.
• This feature can also be used by creating an Applet in the Hunter Douglas If This Then That (IFTTT) channel.
• Use to activate Scenes hands-free.
THE POWER OF THE POWERVIEW ACCOUNT
• Activate Scenes from anywhere in the world using RemoteConnect™.
• Receive low-battery notification for Hunter Douglas shades.
• Synchronize with other smart home devices for an enriched experience.
Apple, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HomeKit is a trademark of Apple Inc.
New Products and Selling Tools NEW POWERVIEW® MOTORIZATION SELLING BROCHURE
• New content that illustrates how PowerView® synchronizes with home automation systems and showcases the power of the connected lifestyle.
• Improved PowerView Pebble® color selection guide.
• Dramatic photography to showcase how PowerView seamlessly harmonizes with a variety of rooms and décor.
POWERVIEW PEBBLE NEUTRAL COLLECTION
From the classic styling of your traditional home interiors to the clean look of a modern home, a PowerView Pebble from the New Neutrals Collection has a soft color option to elegantly fit into any home interior. Now offered in Oyster, Ecru and Mist.
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE WITH POWERVIEW MOTORIZATION
• Sonnette™ Cellular Roller Shades • Designer Banded Shades
Online Resources Access a wealth of valuable information, all designed to help you better understand the ins and outs of PowerView® Motorization.
• Visit the PowerView page on www.hunterdouglas.com.
• Visit The Learning Center at my.hunterdouglas.com.
• Review the PowerView Motorization Step-by-Step Guide—includes comprehensive video tutorials and instructions.
• Access webcasts and online training. • Take advantage of PowerView Motorization
Product Guides, order forms and more.