Oracle Sales Cloud: How to Extend with PaaS [CON8477] John Vakoc – Senior Director, Oracle Shishir Agarwal - Senior Director, Oracle John Anto – Principal,
out of 48
Post on 21-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Oracle Sales Cloud: How to Extend with PaaS [CON8477] John Vakoc Senior Director, Oracle Shishir Agarwal - Senior Director, Oracle John Anto Principal, Infovity October 02, 2014 Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |
- Slide 3
- Safe Harbor Statement The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracles products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
- Slide 4
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Session Agenda Oracle Sales Cloud Extend Oracle Sales Cloud Oracle Cloud Marketplace Proof Point ITC Infotech Call to Action and Q&A 1 2 3 4 5
- Slide 5
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracles Cloud Leadership 21,500,000+ End Cloud Users 13 Global Data Centers 2+ Billion Cloud Transactions per Day Cloud Customers in 180+ Countries 34 Languages 10,000+ Cloud Enterprise Customers 2,100+ Cloud CX Customers Oracle Confidential Restricted5
- Slide 6
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |Oracle Confidential Internal/Restricted/Highly Restricted6 The Complete Solution Oracle Social Cloud Oracle Marketing Cloud Oracle Sales Cloud Oracle Commerce Cloud Oracle Service Cloud Oracle CPQ Cloud Oracle CPQ Cloud Integrated Customer Experience Foundation Social NetworkMobile Analytic KPIs & Dashboards Predictive AnalyticsIntegrations Globalizations and Statutory Localizations Web Mobile Social In-Store Contact Center Field Service Direct Sales Channel
- Slide 7
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |7 Tailor within SaaS. Enrich with PaaS. Personalize Your CX Cloud Database Services Developer Services Java Services Document Services BI Services Social Cloud Data storage Data import Logic and business rules UI modifications Full power of J2EE Source code management Build deploy tools Web service repository Social relationship management Listening, engagement Enterprise social network Data management External document collaboration Offline syncing Web, mobile, desktop Enterprise analytics Reporting Oracle CX Cloud Rich tailoring capabilities Mobile support Embedded social collaboration Tailor approvals/ workflows Marketplace 3 rd party apps Mobile Services Unique apps By cloud partners Certified Mobile APIs Federated identity Mobile security Any platform, any device One Cloud Platform
- Slide 8
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |8 A Personalized CX Cloud Tailor the delivered UI TAILOR User Experience Change existing business processes Add new data fields Mashups to other apps Create mobile apps Access documents externally Simplify BI across the business Develop apps, access data & test quickly ENRICH CX Cloud SaaS PaaS
- Slide 9
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Sales Cloud 9
- Slide 10
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |10 Add your logo. Change look & feel. Tailor Your Brand Users expect a simplified, tailored experience Brand uniqueness is important to business units within a corporation Each business unit can present their unique brand experience I dont know if using Oracle Sales Cloud could get any easier, for our initial users it has been an easy adoption. Its almost as easy as using a consumer app. Molly Anderson, Chiro One Wellness Centers
- Slide 11
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |11 Place data fields on page. Validate entries. Tailor Data Fields Users expect flexibility to define and add fields as needed Example: quickly add a drop down box opportunity type Sales managers can track types of sales from their dashboards
- Slide 12
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |12 Configure rules. Test for conditions. Tailor Workflow Processes Workflow processes often vary depending on business conditions Easily modify built-in workflows to make changes to: a sales approval process contract signoffs special order process approve product availability by country
- Slide 13
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |13 Create unique views. Analytics built-in. Tailor Dashboards Each role looks at data differently to conduct their job Role based security built-in. Each role sees only data relevant to them Managers and users are empowered to tailor their views of data Leads to discovery and new ways to improve the business
- Slide 14
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |14 Configure. For any device. Tailor Display on Any Device Users expect to access information from any device Quickly select fields to have data display on any device: Web Mobile Outlook pages
- Slide 15
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |15 Contextual conversations. Get auto updates from Sales Cloud. Tailor Social Conversations Brings sales teams together for topical information sharing: link directly to a conversation automatically update specific conversations based on sales activities reference structured and relevant conversations for historical purposes access from any device: web, mobile, desktop
- Slide 16
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Extend Oracle Sales Cloud 16
- Slide 17
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |17 Automated lead follow-up. Create a Mobile App App assists sales reps in lead follow-up process: Salesperson scans a business card with phone Assigns a follow-up date to self or inside salesperson Saves as a Contact to Oracle Sales Cloud Salesperson is alerted on a specific date to follow-up with contact
- Slide 18
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |18 Share documents with partners. Document Cloud Service. Share Documents Externally Collaborate on a sales opportunity with partners Create a shared folder for a specific partner / opportunity Embedded folder in the Sales Cloud UI Users can leverage all Document Cloud functionality for managing shared folder content Across web, mobile, desktop and offline
- Slide 19
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Examples:Business Benefits: 19 How customers enrich their CX cloud Business Value of Enriching Create a Mobile App 1 2 3 4 5 External Document Sharing Unify and Simplify BI Get certified 3 rd Party Apps Develop App & Access External Data Assist sales reps with automated lead follow-up Share documents with partners Gain visibility into partner sales data quickly Create stunning proposals, contests for reps Create drug application for MD
- Slide 20
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Database & Java Cloud Java: Full-Featured: WebLogic 12c or 11g Instance WebLogic/Java & Database RAC integration Clustering, In-Memory, High Availability, Elastic Load Balancing, Scale Up & Scale Out Managed: Oracle Back Up/Restore, Patching, Application Server Management Full portability: On-premise to Cloud Database: Full-featured: Dedicated 11gR2 or 12c DBMS Secure: Encryption - Network, DB, Storage Highly Available: Data Guard, RAC Cluster Managed: Oracle Backs Up, Patches, Upgrades All DB Tools: SQL Loader, Data Pump, JDBC, OCI, Enterprise Manager, Any Third Party Tools Full portability: On-premise to Cloud
- Slide 21
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Integration & Process Cloud Process: Design, Deploy & Manage Process, Rules, Forms, Tasks Integrate with Oracle & non-Oracle Applications Integrate with Oracle Document Services Perform work effectively using Mobile/Web/Email Interfaces Monitor using Process Dashboards Integration: Cloud-Cloud, Cloud-On Premise, On Premise-On Premise Elevated Integration Experience Full Oracle Service Business Functionality in the Cloud Virtualize & Integrate Orchestrate, Transform, Monitor Auto discovery & Mappings, API management
- Slide 22
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Mobile & Messaging Cloud Messaging: Asynchronous JMS-based pub-sub messaging Guaranteed Delivery Messaging Cloud, On-Premise, Cloud-Cloud JMS, Web Sockets, REST API Dynamic messaging (JMS) for applications on-premise & on Oracle Cloud Mobile: Enterprise Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) Cross-Platform Mobile Apps Sync, Push and Notifications APIs: Object Storage, User Management & Custom Mobilize Oracle Applications & Enterprise Assets
- Slide 23
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Documents & Social Network Cloud Social Network: Rich Connections: People, Profiles, Walls Rich Conversations: Real-time Interactive Discussions Active Feeds: Conversations, Activity Streams, Notifications Discovery: Social Graph, Recommendations, Follows Objects: Social in-context on any Application Object Synchronous Communications: Voice, Web, Video Rich API Platform: Build and Extend Social Apps Documents: Anywhere Access: File Sync & Share Rich Collaboration: Workspaces & Conversations Mobile Productivity: Native Mobile Apps & Editing Content Platform: APIs, Metadata, Workflow, Security Enterprise Grade: Secure Data Isolation, Governance Fully Managed: Patched, Backed Up, Upgraded Integrations: With On-premise Content & Apps
- Slide 24
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. |24 Faster change with less cost with SPEED to innovate Less development time less constraints imposed by the platform No training needed for developers using well known language Better debug tools STANDARDS to keep moving fast 9 Million Java developers worldwide Easy to find developers, less cost to business Port code to any open platform no lock in
- Slide 25
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Oracle Cloud Marketplace 25
- Slide 26
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Search for Cloud applications by application name, vendor or keywords Filter results by supported platforms supported languages Browse the catalog by business categories Sort by results by highest rated or most recent updates 26 Search, Filter and Browse for Applications...
- Slide 27
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Search for service offerings by vendor or keywords Filter by Oracle product focus and language Filter by Regional coverage Browse by Industry specific solutions Sort by best rated and recently added 27... and Services
- Slide 28
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | 1600 + 350 + 100 + Oracle Cloud Marketplace Adoption Oracle Partners actively using the Oracle Cloud Marketplace 250 + Currently available applications on the Marketplace Service Integrators selling their professional services on the Marketplace People visiting the Marketplace site daily
- Slide 29
- Copyright 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. | Proof Point ITC Infotech 29
- Slide 30
- Company Confidential 30 ITC Infotechs TPM Solution on Oracle Sales Cloud
- Slide 31
- Introducing ITC Infotech A Global IT Services and Solutions Company ITC Infotech 201431
- Slide 32
- ITC Infotech Snapshot
- Slide 33
- CPG is core to us CPG is core to us As ITC Infotech, we partner global CPG companies serving their business IT needs 33 Illustrative Problem Statements We need to define a Supply Chain Performance Management Dashboard for our global operations US based CPG/LS company Need to align the Supply Chain Strategy with the Enterprise Supply Chain Reporting Model A leading SA Retailer We are not sure of the ROI on trade promotion spend need advanced analytics to optimize trade promotions Leading CPG Company We are looking to radically improve the Supply chain customer service levels Improve fill rate to 90% from 72% A Leading Paper Mfg Company We are setting up a Sustainability Office that will drive enterprise sustainability & CSR vision We need a partner who can help us make it happen - Leading Pharma Company
- Slide 34
- Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Life Sciences Manufacturing and Engineering Services Media and Entertainment Travel, Hospitality and Transportation Marquee CPG & Retail Customers Marquee CPG & Retail Customers We believe if we make our clients successful it will spell success for us Banking, Financial Services and Insurance 34
- Slide 35
- Company Confidential 35 Key Objectives ITC Infotechs Cloud TPM Solution: Anywhere, Anytime Reliability Holistic Business Insight Scalability Rapid Deployment Zero Downtime Lower TCO Pay As You Go No Maintenance ITC Infotechs Trade Promotions Management on Cloud PLAN EXECUTE OPTIMIZE
- Slide 36
- Company Confidential 36 ITC Infotechs Cloud TPM - Functional Modules
- Slide 37
- Company Confidential 37 Cloud TPM Functional Architecture
- Slide 38
- Company Confidential 38 Cloud TPM Technical Architecture
- Slide 39
- Company Confidential 39 Trade Promotion Planning Corporate Marketing Funds, Deductions & Payments Volume Planning & Forecasting Promotion Calendar Streamlined Promotion Entry Scenario Planning Volume Forecasting Promotion Tactics Joint Business Plan Promotion Metrics & P&L Corporate Promotions Web marketing Social Media interactions Campaigns and Activations Sales Volume Planning Baseline Management Shipment and Consumption Intelligent Forecasting Types of Funds Fund Allocation Claims & deductions Approval Workflow Budget Forecasting ITC Infotech Cloud TPM ITC Infotech Cloud TPM ITC Infotechs Oracle Cloud Road Map for TPM For Existing Siebel TPM base
- Slide 40
- Company Confidential 40 ITC Infotech TPM extends to Oracle Sales Cloud Oracle PaaS & Sample Code accelerates Development and Time-to-value Migrated TPM Promotion Planning Solution from Siebel to Oracle Sales Cloud Re-...
View more >
John Wookey Senior Vice President Oracle Applications Charles V. Scatchard Vice President Oracle Healthcare, EMEA.
BOXFUSION ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD - Boxfusion oracle service cloud ... oracle cx cloud oracle sales cloud…
Communications Transformation & The Oracle Communications Opportunity Matt McFerrin, Senior Industry Director Oracle Communications.
Managing the Oracle Database Lifecycle with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c David Wolf Principal Product Manager Oracle Scott McNeil Principal Product Director.
An Engineer’s Introduction to Oracle Coherence Brian Oliver Senior Principal Solutions Architect | Oracle.
Rob Koplowitz Senior Director Oracle Collaboration Suite Oracle Corporation Jason Davis Product Manager Oracle Collaboration Suite Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g Ensure Data Quality Ali El Kortobi, Senior Development Director Mark Van de Wiel, Principal Product Manager Oracle Corporation.
Understanding Patching for Your Oracle Fusion Cloud Services Marc Lamarche Senior Director Global HCM Customer Support Sep 28, 2014 Oracle Confidential.
How to Build an IT Portal with Oracle Application Server Allan L Haensgen Senior Principal Instructor Oracle Corporation Session id: 40111.
Different Ways to Upgrade, Migrate Consolidate to Oracle ... (DB...Different Ways to Upgrade , Migrate Consolidate with Oracle Database 12c Roy Swonger Mike Dietrich Senior Director PM Senior Principal Technologist
BOXFUSION ORACLE SALES CLOUD - oracle sales cloud ... oracle cloud oracle service cloud oracle cpq cloud…
Siebel Mobile Solutions Deliver Business Value Uma Welingkar, Senior Director, Oracle Development Darshan Kumar, Senior Director, Oracle Development.