NATURAL DISASTERS Preparation and Response. Volcano
out of 17
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- NATURAL DISASTERS Preparation and Response
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Vocabulary All of the natural disasters on the worksheet. Preparation: the action or process of getting ready ex: The Taipei Government has a preparation plan for an earthquake disaster.
- Slide 8
- Vocabulary Reaction: a response (answer) to some situation ex: The island peoples reaction to the typhoon was too slow; many lives were lost.
- Slide 9
- Vocabulary Emergency: a sudden situation that calls for immediate QUICK action. AAHHH! The ground is shaking and the mountain is smoking! Its an emergency! Call someone for help!
- Slide 10
- Ready Kit 1.A box or bag of the basic things you would need to have if there were a sudden disaster. You might want or need more than one box/ bag. 2. You always keep it packed in case of an emergency. 3.It should always be kept in the same place so everyone knows where to find it.
- Slide 11
- Slide 12
- Captain Schoharie Quad Cities Ready Kit
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Slide 15
- Project A Make your own Ready Kit!
- Slide 16
- Project B Natural Disaster Presentation
- Slide 17
- Earthquake Preparedness and Response in TaiwanEarthquake Preparedness and Response in Taiwan Earthquake Simulator New Zealand Earthquake Safety Video Drop Cover and Hold On PDF Earthquake Drill
View more >
Volcanoes Unit 5 Natural Disasters. Volcano Locations Volcanoes are associated with certain plate boundaries: Subduction Zones Rift Valleys Mid-Ocean
VOLCANO TRAILS - City of Albuquerque ?· rio rancho city limit t volcano heights volcano trails volcano…