my eyes! my eyes! ---shuofang headlamp
out of 6
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. MY EYES, MY EYES After using this Headlamp, i am going to make this a bit easier for anyone else who is going to buy it.
- 2. THE WHITE LIGHTS 1. Press button, this turns on the main beam 2. Press button, this turns off the main beam 3. Press button, this turns on the side lights 4. Press button, this turns off the side lights 5. Press button 3 times very fast, this turns on the flashing side lights, press button once to turn this off.
- 3. THE RED LIGHTS 1. Press button and hold down for 3/4 seconds and red lights appear 2. Press button to turn red lights off 3. Press button 3 times very fast, this turns on the flashing red lights, press button once to turn this off. 4. Press button and hold down for 3/4 seconds and main beam is back on
- 4. USB PORT There is a rubber usb port on the underside of the unit to allow you to plug in the charging cable to your computer or usb charger, it only takes a few hours to charge. The main light unit itself is made of strong sturdy plastic and has the benefit of being on a tiltable bracket which i personally have found very handy. The strap is very comfortable and fully adjustable and fitted nicely to my head.
- 5. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS According to the instructions, the technical parameters are as follows 1. Main beam on high is 120 lumens, gives you a lighting distance of 80m, and lasts for 10 hours. 2. Main beam on medium is 50 lumens, gives you a lighting distance of 20m, and lasts for 55 hours 3. Main beam on low is 4 lumens, gives you a lighting distance of 6m, and lasts for 230 hours 4. Sidelights both red and white is 20 lumens, gives you a lighting distance of 16m, and lasts for 180 hours, this also applies in the flashing mode.
- 6. CONCLUSION I have been using this for a few days now and i am so happy with it, it has certainly made my night walks a lot more safer and gives me peace of mind if out walking alone.
View more >