out of 6
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Magazine Annotation Eloise Hatton
- 2. Main Image Firstly, we can evidently view the main image. The main image is the largest item on the front cover of The Source magazine article. I believe that this image is large as the artist (Wiz Khalifa) is popular with the aimed target audience of this magazine. Also, the individual artist perfectly matches the genre of the magazine which is rap, this will hopefully intrigue the target audience to purchase the magazine and carry on reading more.
- 3. Main Title Moving on to the main title, we notice that part of the title has been covered up by the main image. When a magazine does this, it usually implies that it is popular and will still be recognized by its target audience whether partly covered up or not. Also, in the middle of the letter O in the word Source we can see the empty space has been replaced with an icon of a micro-phone. This reinforces the fact that its a music magazine.
- 4. Background The background has a use of multiple bright colours. Using these colours could connote the artists personality which could possibly be bright, bubbly and exciting. However, the use of colours could also have been used to make the magazine look more busy.
- 5. Main Image On the double page spread the same artist has been used that was on the front cover. However, even though it is the same person it is a different image. It was to be expected that this artist would be on the double page spread as he was enlarged on the front cover. Also, for his image it has also been enlarged and put onto a full page.
- 6. Main Title The main title states Fade To Black. Going back to the front cover the cover line states Is This The Top? whereas on the double page spread it quotes Fade To Black. This could connote that things are not going to the top for the individual artist Wiz Khalifa.
- 7. Main Title The main title states Fade To Black. Going back to the front cover the cover line states Is This The Top? whereas on the double page spread it quotes Fade To Black. This could connote that things are not going to the top for the individual artist Wiz Khalifa.
View more >
NCBI’s Genome Annotation: Overview Incremental processing Re-annotation ( batch ) Post-annotation review Case studies NOTE: limiting discussion to annotation
Annotation Pro S ?· 2. Annotation Pro ... • Why another annotation software? ... 1. Open the “DzienDobry.wav”…