lets talk about gamification
out of 22
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Lets Talk About Gamification What is gamification and how it can help us Vasilis Gkogkidis January 2017
- 2. How did I get here?
- 3. What we do Consulting Speaking Training
- 4. Definition Gamification The use of game elements and game-design techniques in non- game contexts. Werbach and Hunter (2012, p26) 4
- 5. In every job that must be done. There is an element of fun. You find the fun and snap, the jobs a game. -Mary Poppins
- 6. Piano Stairs
- 7. How do games work?
- 8. Games give us unnecessary obstacles that we volunteer to tackle Bernard Suits
- 9. Most Expensive Movie Ever Made Most Expensive Game Ever Made Cost: $ 400 million Cost: $ 500 million
- 10. Dopamine Dopamine is released before an event that requires some sort of response, pleasurable or otherwise, and drives us to act.
- 11. Serotonin Serotonin is a mood regulator. If you have enough you will be happy, if you dont you will be miserable.
- 12. Oxytocin Oxytocin is key to how we bond to others. This can even occur remotely via social networks such asTwitter!
- 13. How Can Gamification Help Us ?
- 14. Exercise Zombie Run
- 15. Saying Well Done - Bonusly
- 16. Fighting Diseases - Foldit
- 17. Fight Hunger Free Rice
- 18. Marketing James Bond Skyfall
- 19. Recruiting Quest For Oil
- 20. Getting People To Notice You
- 21. Thank You! Greek Gamification Network email@example.com @v_gkogkidis
View more >