laura bame classroom expectations
out of 6
Post on 02-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Get your instruments out
- Have the pieces out we are rehearsing for that day
- Be in your seat before the bell rings
- Tune Timpani
- Please do not work on homework from other classes in this class
- While the conductor is on the podium, everyone is silent
- Raise your hand if you have a question
- Please stop playing when the conductor stops the band
- Everyone must have a pencil
- Everyone warms-up (including percussion)
- Work as a team / Give your classmates encouragement
- HAVE FUN WITH THE MUSIC!
- Wait and pack up when Mr. Jimeson and/or Ms. Bame is finished with announcements and dismisses you
- Put ALL music stands away
- Please pick up after yourselves
- HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
- No profanity
- No cell phones, ipods, mp3s, etc
- I DO take participation points EVERYDAY!
View more >