i've got an ipad, now what?
out of 36
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONJindou from Happy Inspector shares the top iPad apps for property managers.
- 1. IVE GOT AN IPAD. NOW WHAT?Jindou Leejindou@happyinspector.com
- 2. A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- 3. WHO AM I?Graphic DesignerMidway GamesSovereign DigitalMighty KingdomHappy Inspector
- 4. WHY MOBILE APPS?Medium Time in yearsTelephone 25Electricity 30Radio 7Television 11Computer 9Mobile phone 11Internet 9Smart phone 7Tablet 3Time taken to get to 10% adoption
- 5. WHY MOBILE APPS?Mobile traffic in 2012 was 12 timesthe size of the entire Internet in2000.12xThere will be 10Billion mobileconnected devices by 2017.10B
- 6. WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?The landscape is changing.The way we consume content andinformation is changing has changed.Your organization either keeps up orfalls behind.
- 7. TABLET SURVEYApple most common tablet brand at 53%, then Amazon at 20% and Hewlett-Packard at 7%iOS beat out Android operating systems for tablets (43% to 35%)77% of tablet users reported using Wi-Fi, versus 12% for 3G and 7% for 4GTop activities for tablets were to read news and entertainment, search forinformation, and watch videos
- 8. EMPLOYMENT BREAKDOWNEmployed full time 51%Homemaker 14%Self-employed 9%Employed part time 10%Retired 7%Temporarily unemployed 5%Other 3%
- 9. HOW OLD ARE THEY PEOPLE?13yo-24yo25yo-55yo56yo+
- 10. HOW OLD ARE THEY PEOPLE?13yo-24yo25yo-55yo56yo+22.8%
- 11. HOW OLD ARE THEY PEOPLE?13yo-24yo25yo-55yo56yo+22.8%63.7%
- 12. HOW OLD ARE THEY PEOPLE?13yo-24yo25yo-55yo56yo+22.8%63.7%13.7%
- 13. WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
- 14. WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
- 15. WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
- 16. THE MOBILE WORKER
- 17. THE MOBILE WORKERMobile worker is someone who is not always working at a desk.Small companies were the most likely to have mobile workers, comparedwith their larger counterparts.Large percentage of mobile workforce BYOD (Bring your own device).Multiple devices with secure data access.
- 18. THINGS THAT PROPERTY MANAGERS DOLead generationSalesAdminOperations
- 19. THINGS THAT PROPERTY MANAGERS DOLead generationSalesAdminOperationsPut out res
- 20. WHAT I THINK MAKES A GOOD MOBILE APP?UsefulNicely builtEasy to useImproves my lifeMake me happy
- 21. TOP 5 APPS FOR PROPERTY MANAGERS
- 22. 1. YOUR PM SOFTWARE ON MOBILEApp to allow PMs to access their details on the go.Buildium, Appfolio, Propertyware
- 23. 1. YOUR PM SOFTWARE ON MOBILE
- 24. 2. PAYMENTS ON THE GOApps to help you accept payments or pay for goods. Mobile wallets orcash registers. Easy to use and low fees.Square
- 25. 2. PAYMENTS ON THE GO
- 26. 3. HELP ME GET THEREApps that help you to get to places faster.Waze
- 27. 3. HELP ME GET THERE
- 28. 4. DOCUMENT STORAGEBackup all your media, policies and documents. Access them anywhere.Dropbox
- 29. 4. DOCUMENT STORAGE
- 30. 5. GET FOUNDBe where your prospective tenants are and get found!Trulia or Zillow.
- 31. 5. GET FOUND
- 32. BONUS: INSPECTIONSComplete your inspection reports on the go and save countless hours ofyour time.Happy Inspector!
- 33. BONUS: INSPECTIONS
- 34. THE NEXT 5 YEARSMore people becoming more mobileHardware/Software innovation will slow downAndroid up, Apple downContent creation, not content consumptionBetter mobile apps for PMs instead of ugly apps
- 35. THANK YOUQuestionsemail@example.com
View more >