how to increase customer conversions: sales + inbound marketing
out of 30
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Increase Customer Conversions: Sales + Inbound MarketingKarol Pokojowczyk from Colibri.io
- 2. Historically marketing and sales have functioned completely separately.
- 3. With the adoption of inbound marketing principles,
- 4. sales and marketing have begun to work together to gain and close leads.
- 5. The following is how to create a seamless sales and marketing process.
- 6. Determine Buyer Personas
- 7. Sales and Marketing should discuss and agree on who their buyer persona(s) is
- 8. and what it is that makes them a qualified lead.
- 9. This will give the marketing team a clear vision of the content
- 10. and tone they need to create in order to attract appropriate leads.
- 11. Generate Content
- 12. You are off to the races!
- 13. Marketing is ready to begin creating content and offers in order to generate leads.
- 14. They should be creating:
- 15. Blog posts
- 16. Advanced content
- 17. Offers
- 18. Close your Leads
- 19. Marketing has now handed the baton off to Sales.
- 20. The sales team can use all the data within your CRM to make closing the sale easier.
- 21. Use the leads online behavior to your advantage.
- 22. Analyze the Process
- 23. Are you happy with the results from this past month and/or quarter?
- 24. If so, look at what contributed to that success and repeat it.
- 25. If you are not happy, both teams should work together to tweak your process.
- 26. Start from analyzing if the buyer persona and criteria for a sales qualified lead are correct.
- 27. Then move along the entire process.
- 28. Colibri is a tool to measure the effectiveness of your SEO and online marketing efforts to get insights and improve your goal conversions.
- 29. This article was originally published on GrowthHacker.am. Find out more: How to Increase Customer Conversions: Sales + Inbound Marketing
- 30. Author: Karol PokojowczykCEO Colibri IO @KarolPokojowczy @Colibri IO
View more >