GLOBAL WARMING (GOOD PRESENTATION)
Post on 07-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.Global warming has become perhaps the most complicated issue facing world nowadays.
2. What is global warming?
The Planet Is Heating Upand Fast
3. The earth heats up (the temperature rises)=> It happens when greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrous oxide, and methane) trap heat and light from the sun in the earths atmosphere, which increases the temperature. This hurts many people, animals, and plants.
4. What is the greenhouse effect?
- The greenhouse effect is when the temperature rises because the suns heat and light is trapped in the earths atmosphere.
5. The heat and light can get through the atmosphere, but it cant get out. As a result, the temperature rises. 6. Sometimes the temperature can change in a way that helps us.