evolux capital raise pitch deck
out of 32
Post on 02-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION090914 updated EvoLux Pitch Deck for Seed A Round. Private regional air travel reservation platform with a focus on helicopter and very light jet "air-taxi" transport.
- 1. The Evolution in Luxury Transport Ray Leavitt, Founder & CEO Ray@Evo-Lux.com - 904.504.2549
- 2. Worlds First Global Marketplace and Social SkyShare Reservation Platform for Regional Helicopter Travel Uber meets Expedia for Private Regional Air Travel SkyLimo + RideShare = SkyShare Share the Skies!
- 3. The EvoLux Brand Vision To be the most trusted and respected reservation marketplace and distribution system in the private regional travel industry. Changing the way we get around congested regions and serving the needs of all customers seeking to maximize their time and resources while meeting and exceeding their definition of luxury. Mission Use relationships and technology to revolutionize access to private regional travel. Increasing efficiencies and utilization of idle assets with excess capacities, and shifting the economics to make private air travel more affordable and accessible as an alternative mode of regional transport.
- 4. The Market Is Ripe For Our Seat Sharing Solution Why Now?!? Disruptive Economics are Key! People are traveling more than ever and are turning to companies that offer collaborative consumption, allowing them access to new experiences that they wouldnt have otherwise considered. INSTANT FLEXIBILITY IN GRATIFICATION CHOICE EXPLORATION ACCESS TO ALTERNATIVE MODES Travelers want access to luxury they dont necessarily want to own it.
- 5. Helicopter 25 min
- 6. The Custom Helicopter Booking Process Today A clear pain-point for customers CONSUMER Conduct search in Google: Helicopter from NYC to Hamptons I want to take a helicopter Call to request a quote for a ride Receive quote from Operator via phone or email, could take up to 1-2 days Manually analyze options Fly Call or fax credit card information to reserve flight Default to operator with best SEO, maybe a second or use broker
- 7. The Custom Helicopter Booking Process Today A clear pain-point for customers and for operators CONSUMER Conduct search in Google: Helicopter from NYC to Hamptons I want to take a helicopter Default to operator with best SEO, maybe a second or use broker Call to request a quote for a ride Receive quote from Operator via phone or email, could take up to 1-2 days Manually analyze options Fly Call or fax credit card information to reserve flight OPERATOR Receive call or email requesting quote. Fly Segment audience and create marketing materials Manage SEO Respond to quote Assess inventory Receive credit card information to reserve flight Discuss options with customer Unqualified Leads < 5% Conversion
- 8. The Current Reality Domestic helicopter market dynamics are inhibiting helicopter travel Inefficient Market SUPPLY DEMAND High Fragmentation 781 helicopters owned and flown by 666 operators Low Utilization 33% utilization 5% conversion rate on quotes Artificially Inflated Prices Paying for market inefficiency Economies of Scale not possible Poor Transparency Limited understanding produces unqualified leads
- 9. There is an opportunity to provide efficiencies, lower costs, and drive utilization by creating a centralized marketplace for domestic regional travel.
- 10. The EvoLux Booking Process, Now A clear solution for customers and for operators I want to take a helicopter CONSUMER Fly OPERATOR Fly Respond to qualified charter request
- 11. Introducing EvoLux A centralized global marketplace for booking private regional travel The EvoLux Solution EvoLux is a pioneer in online aggregation for multi-modal, private regional travel and the only company today, to offer a centralized global marketplace for custom helicopter travel. EvoLuxs travel reservation system was designed to provide consumers with transparency into real-time & future aircraft availability across many carriers, while facilitating social aggregation to drive demand and increase utilization of available helicopter, very light jet, turbo-prop, and sea-plane inventories.
- 12. Reservations Operator Dashboard SkyShare
- 13. EvoLux Business Model We make money on every single flight! Booking Fees Retail Hourly Rates Wholesale Rates = Our Revenue (15% on avg) Data Licensing Helicopter OEMs, Online Ticketing Agencies, Insurance, Finance, & Demand Mapping Platforms White-Label Opportunities Destination Channel Partners (e.g. helicopter friendly hotels & excursion destinations, & events), Corporate Fleets & Travel Departments, Emergency Services, Non-Personnel Transport
- 14. Global Private Regional Air-Travel Markets $4.5T ! Caribbean ! Brazil / S.A. ! United Kingdom ! Europe ! South / East Asia ! Australia Coastal ! MidEast Emirates ! Mexico City Total Addressable US Helicopter Charter Market 6 hr/aircraft/day Todays U.S. Helicopter Charter Market 0.81 hr/aircraft/day - Underutilized $4.5B $600M Regional Air Charter Market Opportunity $15B Current U.S. Regional Private Air-Travel Markets ! NYC ! Washington DC ! South Florida ! Los Angeles ! San Francisco ! Atlanta ! Chicago ! Texas
- 15. What Is The Consideration Set Today? Today, consumers evaluate a handful of options for regional travel AIR LAND ! Early, Validated Market ! Better, Scalable Solution ! Unique Positioning Advantages " Grab a seat Shuttle Service " One route (NYC # Hamptons) " Specific times, minimal options " Not FAA 135 compliant
- 16. Our Barriers to Competition First Mover Partnerships Existing relationships with 10 Operators in the NY Market and 11 in the FL Market Now Adding CA Operators & Locations Industry Expertise and Access 64 years combined professional experience Sikorsky, the #1 OEM, was the first global partner & data customer Patent Pending Proprietary Technology Proprietary social reservation platform and operator dashboard, designed to be FAA Part-135 compliant Relationship- Based Business Model Foundational relationship-based acquisition and retention strategy for both sides of the marketplace
- 17. Customer Acquisition Strategy The number of consumers who take helicopters today is not nearly as exciting as those who do not, but could Destination Channel Partners Event based travel strategy where we work with high-end destination channel partners to offer exclusive packages, coordinate transport logistics, while simultaneously building awareness. The Aspirational Customer Consumers who fly commercially and use Uber, Acela and ZipCar for regional travel Barriers: Awareness, Cost We can offer new consideration by reframing helicopter travel as a smart and rational choice The Existing Helicopter Customer Consumers who travel by helicopter at least 1x per year for regional travel Barriers: Ease to Access, Convenience We can offer booking convenience by streamlining the process
- 18. The EvoLux Story Began Development of Alpha Prototype Ray founded EvoLux in South Florida Launched Alpha Prototype 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ray worked as Jet Broker then Air-Taxi Pioneer Ray hosted industry leaders for a workshop that birthed what is todays EvoLux platform Manually Coordinated Flights in South Florida Bootstrapped Marketing Program to Generate $30k Revenue Won Sikorskys Global Entrepreneurial Challenge; moved
View more >