estrogen bio ap
Post on 31-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. My Baby Estrogen Adopted by Brett Sutow
- Estrogen is a steroid,which is a type of Cholesterol, which makes it a lipid
- Because Estrogen is a lipid it is made up of Carbon, Hydrogen, and Oxygen
Elements that make up my baby 3.
- Estrogen is its own subunit
- It is its own subunits due to its missing of hydrogen's which causes it to bond into rings.
Subunits that help make up my baby 4.
- Estrogen has an alcohol functional group.
- This happens at the C3 and the C17 positions.
Functional Group of Estrogen 5.
- My babys family is made up of steroids
- All of Estrogens family members all contain four rings
- Some of Estrogens family members are cholesterol and testosterone
My Baby's Family 6.
- Estrogens family function is to be a hormone.
- Estrogens family helps modulate functions such as reproduction, metabolism, and that of blood pressure.
Family Functions 7.
- It is the primary female sex hormone
- Can activate estrogen receptors which can turn genes on and off.
Function of Estrogen 8.
- I would allow my baby estrogen to play with her girlfriends the estrogen receptors
- I chaperon her while she played with her best friend testosterone
- Baby estrogen will help males with the maturation of sperm and may help for a healthy libido
Reasons why I would make a Great parent of Estrogen