Digital Storytelling & My Students
out of 10
Post on 20-Jan-2015
DESCRIPTIONEME 5050 Module 8
- 1. Digital Storytelling & My Students EME 5050 Module 8
- Students crave stimulation.
- They want to be pushed.
- They want to be challenged.
- They want you to motivate them.
- They want it done in their style and in a way that they understand
- They want it DIGITAL!
- It looks like nothing more than bells and whistles to me HOW DOES IT HELP?
- A students ability to make material more meaningful and communicating it in a way that stimulates the mind equals learning in the digital age!
- Well then what is Digital Storytelling?
- For my 8 thgrade US History students who love technology and love creating digital media presentations, digital storytelling makes otherwise mundane activities and projects fun, interesting, and more meaningful!
- For students with learning disabilities and for those students who have writing difficulties, digital storytelling is a way for those students to use technology to effectively complete tasks and optimize learning!
View more >
+ Digital Storytelling for Students. Digital Storytelling What is Digital Storytelling? Personal and Academic Narrative Three formats for Digital Storytelling.
Digital Storytelling to Promote EFL Students’ Motivation ... ?· Digital Storytelling to Promote EFL…
Digital Storytelling: Teaching Writing Through Digital Storytelling Presented by Julie Hoffman Digital Storytelling: Teaching Writing Through Digital Storytelling.