campus tv 5c. review: book food for thought would it make your life better or worse if you know how...
out of 36
Post on 20-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Campus TV 5C
- Slide 2
- Review: Book Food for thought Would it make your life better or worse if you know how much time you have left?
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- about Tessa Scott 16 years old girl with leukemia she knows she will not survive
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Let us share a story with you. What do you know about bullying? http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4020000/newsid_4022000/4022051.stm
- Slide 8
- Different forms of bullying
- Slide 9
- Give me you lunch $$ Blackmail Help !!!!!
- Slide 10
- Assault Eg. Hitting or pushing
- Slide 11
- Calling people names Haha, what an ugly pig!
- Slide 12
- Happy slapping has nothing to do with happy The victim was filmed on a mobile video phone The bullies often share the videos with friends
- Slide 13
- Text-message bullying
- Slide 14
- Slide 15
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- Slide 18
- Slide 19
- Slide 20
- Slide 21
- A German singer and songwriter.A German singer and songwriter. A major international successA major international success
- Slide 22
- It doesnt matter if you're black, white or yellow, if you're brown or red let's get down to that love is color blind main theme of the song I remember when I was a child and couldn't understand people having fun discriminating all the different ones have already started to discriminate
- Slide 23
- mama just used to say when you grow up you maybe a way parents ignore issue of discrimination >> verbal bullying !!!
View more >
The only thing worse than being lied to is not knowing you ... ... The only thing worse than being lied
subluxations can put pressure on the spinal cord that feels constant or occasional. when and which do you feel? a worse am worse pm a worse with activity
sp4.najlepsza - Junior ?· Ania 5c, Paulina 5c, Michał 5c, Szymon 6a, Anita 6b, Karolina 6b ... architect…
1 Journal #3 Whats worse…..doing something you know you should not or not doing something you know you should!