bolton council â€“ digital journey | moira livesey | july 2014
out of 5
Post on 13-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPresentation on Bolton Council's two-phased approach to create an end-to-end fully automated process for Local Land Charges. Presented by Moira Livesey from Bolton Council at the Land Registry Digital Transformation Discovery Day in Leeds on 30 July 2014.
- 1. Moira Livesey Bolton Council Digital Journey
- 2. 1998 LLC Digitisation 2005 All LLC & CON 29 Data (LAMP) Live service since 2009 Data preparation was critical to the success of the project A good QA process is vital to ensure accuracy of data capture Created a new channel to allow access to data Data specifications are a key requirement Two phased approach
- 3. An end to end fully automated process Deliver same day responses No requirement to validate search results Queries dealt with by exception All data captured and made available on website to comply with Environmental Information Regulations Staff to become data custodians Objectives
- 4. Personal search companies Citizens A single terminal is available for personal searches on weekdays and Saturdays to allow inspection of the register Inspection of our data
- 5. Land Registry I am now advising Land Registry on their LLC Programme based upon my experiences at Bolton Council which is much smaller in scale but proves that it is possible!
View more >