6th grade scripture
out of 86
Post on 06-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 6 th GradeScripture
- 2. I look to the mountains; where will myhelp come from? My help will come from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- 3. Put on all the armor thatGod gives you, so that you will be able to stand up against the Devils evil
- 4. To have faith is to be sure of the thingsWe hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see.
- 5. The lords unfailing love and mercy still continue. Fresh as morning as sure as the sunrise.
- 6. For you know the gracious act of our Lord Jesus Christ, that for your sake he became poor although he was rich, so that by his poverty you might become rich.
- 7. Splendor and majesty go before him; praise and joy are in his holy place.
- 8. My commandment is this:love one another as I loveyou. The greatest love youcan have for your friends isto give your life for them.John 15: 12-13
- 9. The Sovereign LORD iscoming to rule with power,bringing with him the peoplehe has rescued.Isaiah 41: 10
- 10. But to you who hear I say, love yourenemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
- 11. Make known to me your ways, LORD; teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth andteach me, for you are God my savior. For you I wait all the all the long day, because of your goodness, LORD.
- 12. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=heaven&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.mic rosoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&biw=1024&bih=611&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsb&tbnid=f4iQ5 fAC7dbzuM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hellhappens.com/pictures-of-heaven.htm&docid=IkpCXBf98AuG4M&imgurl=http://www.hellhappens.com/heaven.jpg&w=550&h=412&ei=AG4dT5_xJMiM0QGJ_ODjCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=481&vpy=137&dur=438&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=121&ty=126&sig=101835768432100269946&page=1&tbnh=122&tbn w=163&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0
- 13. Remember that I have commanded you tobe determined and confident! Do not be afraidor discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, amwith you wherever you go. Joshua 1: 9
- 14. MK 10: 43-45This, however, is not the way it is amongyou. If one of you wants to be great, youmust be the servant of the rest; and if oneof you wants to be first, you must be theslave of all. For even the Son of Man didnot come to be served; he came to serveand to give his life to redeem manypeople.
- 15. Ps 32: 8 The Lordsays, I will teachyou the way youshould go; I willinstruct you andadvise you.
- 16. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light for my path Psalm 119:105
- 17. Then Jesus approached and said to them all power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit. Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you always, until the end of the age.
- 18. Jesus answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the Greatest and the most important Commandment. The second mostimportant commandment is like it : Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
- 19. Your word is a lamp to guide meAnd light for my path
- 20. Trust in the LORD with all your heart.Never rely on what you think you know.Remember the LORD in everything you do,and he will show you the right way
- 21. Jesus drew near and said to them, I have been given all authority in Heaven and on Earth. Go, then to all peoples everywhere and make them my disciples: baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and The Holy Spirit, and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And I will be with you always, to the end of the age.
- 22. Mathew 6: 19-21
- 23. Isa.:40:43
- 24. Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, Who do not follow the example of sinners Or join those who have no use for God
- 25. I have complete confidence in the gospel;It is Gods power to save all who believe, First the Jews and also the Gentiles. Romans 1:16
- 26. Trust in the lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; In all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths.
- 27. Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, [love] is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- 28. No trial has come to you but what is human god is faithful and will not let you be triedbeyond your strength ;but with the trial he will also provide a way out, so that youmay be able to bear it.
- 29. Thus says the lord:Stand beside the earliest roads,Ask the pathways of oldWhich is the way to good ,and walk it; Jeremiah 6:16
- 30. I will lead my blind people by roads they have never traveled. I will turn their darkness into light and makerough country smooth before them.
- 31. So Jesus said to those who believed in him, If you are really my disciples;you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
- 32. 20 And turning His gaze toward His disciples,He began to say, Blessed are you who arepoor, for yours is the kingdom of God. 21Blessed are you who hunger now, for youshall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weepnow, for you shall laugh. 22 Blessed are youwhen men hate you, and ostracize you, andinsult you, and scorn your name as evil, forthe sake of the Son of Man. 23 Be glad inthat day and leap for joy, for behold, yourreward is great in heaven. For in the sameway their fathers used to treat theprophets.
- 33. 10who stops wars till the ends of theearth, breaks the bow, splinters thespear, and burns the shields with fire
- 34. May the Lord be kind and gracious to you; May the Lord look on you with favor and give you peace. Numbers 6: 25-26
- 35. For it is by Gods grace that you have been saved through faith. It is not the results of your own efforts, but Gods gift so that no one can boast about it.Ephesians 2: 8-9
- 36. Anyone who is joined to Christ is anew being the old is gone the new is come
- 37. Stop your crying and wipe away your tears
- 38. 11 For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope. 12* When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you. 13 When you look for me, you
View more >