z-slip & sap smart forms - optimization with sap smart forms â€¢pre-designed label format in...
Post on 27-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
Z-SLIP & SAP SMART FORMS
• Current Packing Slip Process • What is it • Z-Slip Solution • Benefits of Z-Slip • Printing from SAP using SAP Smart Forms • Quick Deployment with SAP Smart Forms
1. Fold 8.5 x 11 packing list three times
2. Insert packing list into envelope
3. Adhere envelope to package
If shipper puts packing list inside the box and there are multiple boxes as part of the order, the customer has to find the box with the packing list
• Print • Peel • Apply • Ship
See How Z-Slip works on Zebra.com
BENEFITS OF Z-SLIP
WHAT IS SAP SMART FORMS?
• A design tool offered by SAP that includes native ZPL support for bar code design and industrial bar code printing. These features can be enjoyed by users of mySAP™ Business Suite, including SAP ECC 6.
Label Designs Label Output
SAP FORM BUILDER
In Smart Forms, Open the Z_SLIP_DEMO to see the ABAP Reference mapping for Text and Data on the zSlip Form
SAP PRINT PREVIEW
Print Preview will actually show the mapped data within the Smart Form. From there, you can print to your Zebra printer.
Z-SLIP SAP OUTPUT
• Label Size: – 6.625 x 6”
• Print Area: – 5.625 x 5”
Z-SLIP SAP OUTPUT
• Label Size: – 4.375 x 6.875”
• Print Area: – 3.5 x 6”
QUICK DEPLOYMENT & SOLUTION OPTIMIZATION WITH SAP SMART FORMS
• Pre-designed label format in Smart Forms
• Quicker to integrate with ABAP print programs
• Zebra’s ZPL bar code printer device types in Smart Forms simplifies set up and enables maximum throughput.
• Supports complex Smart Forms record mapping and forms functionality. This includes dynamic forms, which allow subsequent labels in a batch or print run to be laid out differently to that of the first label.
• All objects are mapped to printer-resident rather than downloading them as graphics, ensuring high-quality, readable bar codes and the fastest Z-Slip label throughput.
• Printers can be optimized to provide maximum performance and label quality in high volume environments
• Provides a single layout tool that can be used natively for Zebra bar code printers.
• Eliminates the need for proprietary bar code specialist knowledge, minimizes the impact of staff turnover, and provides independence from expensive third-party programming.
SMART FORM ACCESS AND PROFESSIONAL
• To get access to the Z-Slip Smart Form, email
• For professional service assistance on SAP ABAP
programming and Smart Forms, please contact
• Z-Slip reduces packing slip printing and application time up to 70%.
• Z-Slip can be quickly integrated and deployed by SAP customers through the use of Smart Forms.
• Z-Slip Inquiries: email@example.com