track a track
out of 51
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTrack a track - A Hyper Island project for the record label INGRIDThe record label INGRID consists of members such as: Miike Snow, Lykke Li, Peter Bjorn and John, Nicole Morier, Jocke Åhlund, Johanna Beckman, Jonas Torvestig, Tomas Nordmark and Nille Perned. INGRID plans to offer a home for the new guard of musicians and artists.Track a Track is a unique project that use your social graph in social media platforms to spread a song. The idea was to take the advantages of both, analogue and digital music, to create a unique experience in music listening.Project group: Charlie Montagut Gareth Lymer Bernhard Kahles
- 1. FINAL PRESENTATION OCTOBER 14, 2011
- 2. PRESENTATION CONTENTResearch RESEARCH INSIGHTSInsightsStrategy CREATIVECreativeGuidelines STRATEGY
- 3. RESEARCHThe BriefOur ProcessMusic IndustryIngrid DNA
- 4. RESEARCH THE BRIEFIngrid has great possibilities to become themusic label of a new generation, but as we arejust starting out, we are lacking awarenesswithin our future audience. We therefore wishto develop and create digital ideas and presencefor increased notion of Ingrid.So, how would you be a contributing part of Ingridand take her further creatively, visually andcommunication-wise?
- 5. RESEARCH MUSIC INDUSTRY EMI Publishing supplied 29% of revenues and 45% profits (2010)19 of every 20 tracksdownloaded areillegal LIVE! Price of concert tickets doubled in a Decade
- 6. RESEARCH MUSIC INDUSTRYTRADITIONAL MUSIC LABELS- Collect copyrights etc.- Complicated approval process- Artists as products- Clinging to the past
- 7. RESEARCH MUSIC INDUSTRY- Scarce/Valuable - Trending towards free- Permanent - Easy to access & spread- Authentic - Always available on- Hard to track multiple platforms - Trackable
- 8. RESEARCH MUSIC INDUSTRY- Engages senses- Album as art - Convenience- Music as - Cost effective emotional exchange Why are we forced to choose?
- 9. RESEARCH INGRID DNAPONTUS WINNBERGWhy does music have to bedelivered in the most boring way?
- 10. RESEARCH INGRID DNAAuthentic / Original Follow inner voice Integrity Eclectic Creative Family
- 11. RESEARCH INGRID DNA- Create stories around people and music- A collective hub for musicians and artists- Focus on producing music experiences- No assets other than its members
- 12. INSIGHTSTension ON TOUR LIVE!
- 13. INSIGHTSThere is an emotional, almost primordial bondthat we have with music, this bond connects us all.The way we choose to participate in the musicexperience reflects the people we have been, thepeople we are and the people we would like tobecome.
- 14. INSIGHTS Scarcity Tension Abundance What is scarce increases in value,what is readily available, decreases in value.
- 15. INSIGHTS LIVE! ON TOURThe same consumer wants to experience music indifferent ways at different times.
- 16. STRATEGYBrand platformThought into action pyramidThe story of an idea
- 17. STRATEGY 8. WHAT DO WE FIGHT FOR? 1. WHAT DO WE WANT ACHIEVE? Mission Vision7. WHAT ARE WE LIKE AS A PERSON? 2. WHAT DO WE DO BEST?Personality Competence 6. WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? 3. WHO ARE WE FOR? Values Consumer 5. WHAT DO WE PROMISE? 4. HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT? Promise Differentiation
- 18. STRATEGY VISION1. WHAT DO WE WANT ACHIEVE?A collective of influential artists creatingand sharing authentic experiences usingall available platforms.
- 19. STRATEGY COMPETENCE2. WHAT DO WE DO BEST?Producing music experiences that are ofpersonal importance to the artist and theaudience.
- 20. STRATEGY CONSUMER3. WHO ARE WE FOR?Open-minded people that seek newexperiences and inspiration through music.
- 21. STRATEGY DIFFERENTIATION4. HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?- Quality over quantity- Unpredictable- Co-operative label- Physical representation (Caf Mellqvist)
- 22. STRATEGY - PROMISE5. WHAT DO WE PROMISE?Follow the creative process wherever it maylead, allowing the artist to speak.
- 23. STRATEGY VALUES6. WHAT DO WE STAND FOR?- Family- Authenticity- Exploratory- Collaborative
- 24. STRATEGY PERSONALITY7. WHAT ARE WE LIKE AS A PERSON?- Has integrity- Dares to be different- Inquisitive- Passionate- Discrete
- 25. STRATEGY MISSION8. WHAT DO WE FIGHT FOR?To connect the artist with their purpose andtheir audience.
- 26. STRATEGYMOMADraft the scripts that allow people andthings to develop and improvise adialogue...(around the music)
- 27. STRATEGY - THOUGHT INTO ACTION PYRAMID VISION PROMISE HOWBalance Digital & AnalogueTelling stories around music Engage the Social Graph PLATFORMS / CAMPAIGNS
- 28. STRATEGY STORY OF AN IDEA ANALOGUE TWIST ANALOGUE TWIST Insight Idea Stage 1 Idea Stage 2 Idea Stage 3 Idea Stage 4 ConceptDIGITAL TWIST DIGITAL TWIST DIGITAL TWIST
- 29. CREATIVE DIRECTIONDevelop campaigns that createand develop stories around themusic, engage the social graph and work effectively in digital and analogue form.
- 30. CREATIVECreative
- 31. CREATIVEIDEA 1 TRACK A TRACKPut it out there and let people discover it forthemselves
- 32. CREATIVE
- 33. CREATIVE
- 34. CREATIVE
- 35. CREATIVE
- 36. CREATIVETRACK A TRACKWebsite
- 37. CREATIVE
- 38. CREATIVE
- 39. CREATIVE
- 40. CREATIVE
- 41. CREATIVE
- 42. CREATIVE
- 43. CREATIVE
- 44. CREATIVE
- 45. CREATIVE
- 46. CREATIVE
- 47. CREATIVE
- 48. CREATIVE
- 49. CREATIVEIdea development
View more >