The 10 Most Dangerous Drugs
out of 11
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The 10 Most Dangerous Drugs Anastassia Krykova 10a
- 2. 1- Heroin
- consequence: Hypotension, dyspepsia , nausea , hallucinations , sight infringement and etc.
- 3. 2- Cocaine
- consequence: depression , Propensity to a suicide, sleeplessness, irritability , Memory decrease and etc.
- 4. 3- Buprenorphine
- consequence: nausea and vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness , itch and etc.
- 5. 4- A mp hetamine
- consequence: insomnia, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, dizziness, aggression and etc.
- 6. 5- Benzodiazepine
- consequence: aggression, impulsivity, irritability , Memory impairment, depression, dizziness, nausea and etc.
- 7. 6 - Ketamine
- consequence: hallucinations, memory problems, Propensity to a suicide, n ausea and etc.
- 8. 7- Khat
- consequence: hallucinations , nightmares, loss of appetite, Problems with mentality and etc.
- 9. 8- Ecstasy
- consequence: dizziness, h eadaches, Problems with memory, Immunity fall and etc.
- 10. 9- GHB
- consequence: m emory blackouts, p roblems with mentality, n ausea, u ncontrolled behaviour and etc.
- 11. 10- Anabolic steroid s
- Consequence: liver damage , Heart attacks, hypertension and etc .
View more >
Dangerous Drugs Ordinance [New Version], 5733-1973 ?· Dangerous Drugs Ordinance [New Version], 5733-1973…