Salesforce1 for Nonprofits Engage and Strengthen Communities
out of 33
Post on 22-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTodays supporters want to be part of the solution. Nourish that desire through internal and external communities that tap the expertise of your entire ecosystem and amplify your impact. Learn how you can enable your supporters to collaborate in real time to create alignment, find and share information, and streamline resolutions. When you effectively engage your supporters you can build communities of interest, purpose and action, so your entire ecosystem can work together to drive social change. Join us on to learn how the AARP Foundation is using Salesforce to engage their supporters through communities. Who Should Attend: Leaders in membership, marketing, engagement, program and volunteer management, outreach and event planning professionals Anyone interested in connecting with their community and delivering more impact
- Engage and Strengthen Communities Become a Connected Nonprofit
- Todays Presenters Dave Austin Salesforce Foundation Eddie Nino AARP Foundation Lori Freeman Salesforce Foundation Tompkins Spann KELL Partners Emily Allen AARP Foundation
- Salesforce.com Safe Harbor Safe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services. The risks and uncertainties referred to above include but are not limited to risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for our service, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting, breach of our security measures, risks associated with possible mergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect the financial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal quarter. This document and others are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of our Web site. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
- 1% Product Equity Time 620K+ Hours Service $65M+ Grants 22K+ Nonprofit + Education Organizations 1-1-1 Model Adopted by
- Proven Success Across the Nonprofit Sector % 84 Improved Ability to Achieve Mission % % 86 Improved Overall Efficiency %
- Marketing Communications Fundraising Multi-Channel Marketing Email Marketing Marketing Automation Social Engagement Donor Management Events Management Volunteer Management Grants Management Become a Connected Nonprofit with Community Engagement Social Intranet Member Community Affiliate/Chapter Community Partner Community Program Management Case Management Call Centers/Hotlines Advocacy/Policy Tracking Grant Portfolios
- 56% of nonprofits will partner with others in 2014 to meet increased demandup from 49% in 2013. Nonprofit Finance Fund Survey In Need of AnswersNot Emails
- Are You Unleashing Mass Collaboration? Surface the best ideas Deepen member engagement through branded, private communities Build alignment, share information, and elevate best practices Connect with your partners and volunteers
- Supporter Pencils of Promise CHRISTINE HAGAN My family helped build school #76. I would love to share my experiences to help fuel the movement to educate more children. We're all in this together!"
- Eddie Nino Technology Project Manager,AARP Foundation Emily Allen Vice President, Impact Programs-IncomeAARP Foundation
- Our Mission Tackling hunger Proactively Paving the way to stable income Improving access to safe housing Rebuilding connections Strengthening laws and policies
- Working with Local Communities AARP Foundation is also working side-by-side with hardworking, trusted organizations in communities across the nation. These organizations are doing a heroic job of helping strugglingAmericans, but with the numbers of people in crisis growing every day, its a challenge to reach everyone and ensure that those who need support know where to find it.
- Before There was no before each program ran independently and keep track of basic participant data on their own with traditional non-CRM tools. Same for Community Partners
- Before John Smith John Smith Programs Data John Smith John Smith John Smith John Smith
- Needs Track all participants and be able see all Foundation interactions Run our social programs and provide specific access to our community partners that helps us run these programs Easily expandable and flexible Easy to use - multiple users (volunteers, staff, call centers, partners, self-service) across multiple programs and geographies Long-term solution
- Platform for Semi-Custom Solution Capture participant data as leads and only when they enrolled in a program we create a contact and program record Use workflow to streamline programs process and generate notifications Integrate Google maps to determine distance between participants and our programs and services Provide Community Partners role based access to specific programs and participant records they are assisting with, and update these records as they move through the program Built an application that can be used by our volunteers, partners and non- program staff to easily assess client needs, provide immediate assistance and streamline the program enrollment process Low Development Configuration High Development Configuration
- Solution Participant Focus Events Call Center Local Office John Smith
- Solution Community Focus Foundation Headquarters Local Community Partners Foundation Local Offices John Smith
- Solution - Geographic FOUNDATION IMPACT SYSTEM Single data collec-on point for all programs Opportunity for cross-service Centralized real--me repor-ng Program Managers have visibility on the programs across geographical loca-ons HQ have visibility and repor-ng across all programs.
- Impact Ability to quantify programs social impact with tangible client success Ability to cross-service participants with two or more programs in different impact areas Able to be increasingly predictive of interventions that have the most impact on individuals and communities
- Opportunities Data analysis provides insight on programs and helps determine what is proving most successfully and what doesnt work as well as we thought Data helps Programs Managers make programs adjustments before moving into a new market Real time program feedback from community Partners Targeted marketing ability to see which marketing efforts are reaching the most audience in our demographics
- Takeaways Community Partners now have a tool the same tool The platform now supports 7 unique focus areas of the Foundation First deployment December 2012 and made 6 more deployments of new programs in 12 months Speak the same language Establishes data platform for greater analytics and predictive modeling in the future
- Tompkins Spann KELL Partners
- Before You Get Technical Create persona profiles of your community members Who is this community for? Who should NOT be included? What are their needs? What are their goals? Volunteers Board Members Donors
- Before You Get Technical Document the experience(s) you want them to have within the Community What specifically do you want them to do within the Community? Modify Profile Register for Shifts Engage Peers
- Before You Get Technical Determine Your Internal Community Champions Who from your team will be monitoring, encouraging, coaching and engaging the Community members?
- The Technical To Dos Architect Salesforce to capture and deliver the information you need Objects, fields, data relationships, page layouts
View more >