Preventative Cancer Checkup Abroad Becoming Increasingly Popular Amongst Men and Women Over 30
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Preventative Cancer Screening Becoming Increasingly Popular Amongst Men and Women Over 30
- 2. In recent years, preventative cancer checkup programs have become really popular, especially amongst men and women over 30 years of age. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk It is no surprise that with todays stress, pace of life and the amount of chemicals in the environment, cancer is affecting more and more healthy looking people.
- 3. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk Therefore, medical institutions all around the world are noticing an increased interest in preventative cancer screening healthy and active people are taking their health seriously and are ready to do various tests to make sure they are in good health with no risks for cancer.
- 4. What makes it even more attractive is the option to get it done in another country - some blood and instrumental tests, and a doctor consultation is a quick and easy checkup. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk
- 5. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk This lets save time by having everything done in just a few hours, and save money by paying about twice less the price than what it would cost to get this done in most European countries.
- 6. The ultimate cancer checkup package consists of just a few blood tests (ovarian, breast, pancreas, stomach cancer markers, carciembryonic antigen, alpha fetoprotein), doctor consultations and tests (gynaecology/urology), electrocardiogram, lung function test and a final doctor consultation to summarize results and provide feedback. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk
- 7. Screening for all cancers is not something new, but over the past few years we are noticing a significant increase in the number of people enquiring about a full package for preventative checkups. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk
- 8. What 5 or 10 years ago would have looked surprisingly, now looks like a norm young men and women, 28-30 years old, come to the hospital for a full package of cancer tests this is amazing awareness which is certainly a very positive sign. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk says Andrius Jonutis, General Deputy Manager at Kardiolita Hospital the leading private general hospital in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 9. At Kardiolita Hospital, Cancer package can be done in just a few hours a really convenient option for those wanting to take a day off at work and fly to Vilnius for getting this done and spend the weekend in one of the Europes most beautiful cities. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk
- 10. To book dates for your visit, call +44 (0) 203 290 0070 +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk or send a message at http://www.treatmentinlithuania.co.uk/send-message
- 11. Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private general hospital in Lithuania, accredited by the JCI and working by the highest industry standards. +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk Established in 1998, Kardiolita Hospital provides full range of medical services from comprehensive diagnostics to various surgical treatments within many medical areas. Kardiolita Hospital employs 200+ highly qualified Lithuanian doctors with extensive international experience and treatment performance of more than 45+ medical areas. The hospital has long-term experience in treating international patients. About Kardiolita Hospital
- 12. Laisvs Av. 64A, Vilnius, Lithuania Phone +44 (0) 203 290 0070 http://TreatmentInLithuania.co.uk www.kardiolita.lt/en Get In Touch
View more >
Preventative Veterinary Dentistry - Royal Veterinary ?· Preventative Veterinary Dentistry ... Examine…