PRESENTATION ABOUT OUR TRADITIONAL DANCES Slovak folk dances.
Post on 23-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- PRESENTATION ABOUT OUR TRADITIONAL DANCES Slovak folk dances
- Slide 2
- History We dont know the exactly date, when we explored folk dances People created their dances, they did it mostly for fun and psychical relax It became very famous
- Slide 3
- Nowadays Young people dont follow the main traditions of folk dances Today is more popular hip-hop and dances from other countries In the east from Slovakia is the situation different, people there dance folk today too Mainly we have big problems to hold our traditions and to change teenagers vision
- Slide 4
- What should we do to keep our traditions... Inform small kids about opportunities here; what can they do here Connect with schools and create a program to show students how is Slovakia beatifful Put more many in to the nation Or change our traditions
- Slide 5
- Dances, dances, dances...
- Slide 6
- Why should we keep folk dances? History of the nation Mind of everyone is in move, why should we stop it? It is a normal music and its good to have something normal What does normal music mean?
- Slide 7
- Thanks for attention ubo Perni III.AO
View more >
Folk dances are the traditional social dances of ethnics groups, rural or urban from all over the world. Social dances are participatory dances done.
TURKISH FOLK DANCES Places, Dancers, Preparations and Reasons for the Performance of Folk Dances Folk dances are performed at weddings, engagement ceremonies,