pickuppal eco-rideshare program
out of 18
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPickupPal is the largest online carpooling community in the world.We facilitate ridesharing for hundreds of thousands of people and help leading brand name organizations carpool their employees, customers and fans.
- The Worlds First Online Transportation Marketplace September 1, 2008
- Why PickupPal Now PickupPal is directly leveraging a unique confluence of three global events that together create the ideal online service . Webs Social Network Explosion Soaring Global Gas Prices Global Warming Is Here = Public GHG Reduce Now Trust & Affinity Financial Squeeze Behavoural Change 1 2 3
- What is PickupPal
- Online transportation marketplace allowing anyone driving a vehicle or needing a ride to give/get or sell/buy a seat(s) along their journey, anywhere in the world.
- Uses proprietary software to instantaneously match drivers and passengers by profile preferences and location with a powerful suite of online software tools for members to communicate, make a bid/offer, settlement and confirm rides via an e-ticket.
- Launched in January 2008, is the worlds largest ride-share website; active in over 50 countries , registered users of 130,000+, over 1 million page views a month, and more than 100 brand name partners, including Live Nation, AEG Live, Home Depot, Nike, Virgin, and the Canadian Football League.
- Online social venue for users to match-up for rides either at our main
- website and/or through our unique and powerful white-labeled Eco-Rideshare Program (ERP) website(s) built for specific groups, recurring events, locations or corporations .
- What is PickupPal DEFINITION: PickupPal is a global, eco-friendly transportation revolution that connects drivers and passengers with the places they need to go. Vital Statistics Launched: Jan 2008 Current Growth: 1,320% / month 750+ new mem/day 10,000+ uniques/day 2008 Trend: 200,000 Members
- Who is Using PickupPal 100s Festivals, Sporting Events and Corporations . Over 130,000 Registered Users in 50 countries. Snap Shot of Users Need Drivers Offering 44% Passengers Seeking 56% Gender Drivers: 75/25% (m/f) Passengers: 35/65% (m/f) International USA: 31.2% Canada: 22.9% UK: 17% Australia: 4.8% Next 20: 2.7% Top Cities Atlanta, USA Toronto, Canada Lancaster, UK Vancouver, Canada London, UK Los Angeles, USA
- PickupPal in Action
- INTRODUCING Eco-Rideshare Program
- Eco-Rideshare Target Markets
- EVENT-based, destination transportation needs
- ( Destination Group : a group of like minded-people sharing a common interest and geographic location/schedule)
- Sports Professional and Amateur
- Artists/Venues/Concerts/Festivals Multi-city venues
- Trade Shows/Conferences Event managers
- Universities/Colleges student transportation; alumni events
- Corporations offsite meetings; travel to and from or between offices
- Rallies Political; Union, Environmental
- Medical Volunteer; Cancer Society; Veterans
- Non-profit group Fundraising Events
- PickupPal v2 Additional Target Markets
- *GROUP-based, affinity transportation needs
- ( Affinity Group : a group of like minded-people sharing a degree of trust who coordinate their activity)
- Auto - Cars, Motorcycles, Trailers, Off Road
- Books Authors, Genres
- Financial Investing Strategies, Shareholders
- Hobbies Arts, Crafts, Beekeeping, Aviation, Audiophile
- Languages hundreds of groups
- Music - Global in scope
- *PickupPal v2 is launching in October and will provide Group and Self-serve
- Eco-Rideshare page creation capability
- Sample Eco-Rideshare Partners FACT: Virgin festivals in North America selected PickupPals ERP for all concerts est. 500k attendees.
- ERP Program Specifics
- What do we do for Eco-Rideshare Partners?
- Create a custom branded version of PickupPal website for the event, listing all dates/locations.
- Provide easy way for users to share rides to and from events.
- Provide detailed reporting on user activity/carbon avoided.
- Provide dedicated resources to answer any questions or support issues partners/users may have.
- AT NO COST TO PARTNERS !
- Sample Eco-Rideshare Program Webpage Event Locations Pre-populated in Drop Down Tracking all CO2 and Mileage Avoided for the Event See & Meet Other Users Event Maps See Driver Route & Pickup Location Easy Sign Up Process Powerful Green Messaging
- Reporting - sample Powerful Reporting Summarizing all Home Depot locations, or by specific store Eco-Progress Membership Activity Demographics
- Creative Incentives to Carpool - sample Reserved Parking for those who Carpool:
- Eco-Rideshare Benefits
- Whats in it for Eco-Rideshare Partners?
- Events More Accessible = Increase attendance / drive incremental awareness.
- Green Leadership = Positive image and tangible carbon footprint reduction RESULTS through promotion of eco-friendly ridesharing
- Quality of Event = reduce attendee frustration that comes with parking & congestion.
- Momentum = Create more affinity for the event/series.
- Its Free = No cost to Partner
- ERP Program Specifics
- What do we ask you to do?
- Incorporate our PickupPal Partner branding and messaging into your event marketing plan to create awareness and drive uptake.
- Link your website to the custom Eco-Rideshare Program microsite that we create for you, with PickupPal partner logos and description of program in key areas (home page, green, transportation)
- e-newsletters; press release; radio; printed material; announcements at events
- participate in promotions/cross-promotions with other PickupPal partners
- ERP Program Summary
- Process: (typically two week turnaround)
- Send PickupPal your official logos, dates and locations of the event(s). From there, well create the custom page for you and send back to you for approval. (1 week)
- Integrate the PickupPal Eco-Rideshare program into your marketing activities to help create awareness. We provide PickupPal Partner logos and suggested text to use, as well as creative ideas to help drive awareness and uptake of the service.
- We both sign PickupPal Partner Agreement, which essentially provides indemnification for the Partner and allows PickupPal use of your trademark to create the page and for marketing purposes.
- Once live, well provide you with a web-based reporting system that you can use to track usage of ridesharing. This is an excellent closed-loop mechanism to gauge success and tweak campaigns to drive uptake.
- PickupPal provides a Community Relations representative who will answer any questions and help synch communications strategy.
- Further Info Thank you! blog.pickuppal.com www.pickuppal.com www.pickuppal.com/pup/howitworks.html Brent Drewry [email_address] 1-415-287-4273
View more >