open court: sounds, letters, and language: the ship is loaded with 2.19 t336

Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19 T336 Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19 T336 ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ ship is loaded with ________ Use rhyming “eet” words. Use rhyming “eet” words.

Upload: oral

Post on 14-Jan-2016

Category:

Documents

2 download

DESCRIPTION

Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19 T336. The ship is loaded with __________. The ship is loaded with __________. The ship is loaded with __________. The ship is loaded with __________. The ship is loaded with __________. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19 T336Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19 T336

The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.

The ship is loaded with __________.The ship is loaded with __________.

Use rhyming “eet” words.Use rhyming “eet” words.

Page 2: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: Apples and Bananas 2.19 T336Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: Apples and Bananas 2.19 T336

I like to eat, eat, eatapples and bananasI like to eat, eat, eatapples and bananas

I like to eat, eat, eateepples and beeneenees

I like to eat, eat, eateepples and beeneenees

Page 3: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

I like to ate, ate, ateaypples and baynaynaysI like to eat, eat, eat

aypples and baynaynays

I like to ite, ite, iteiepples and bienieniesI like to ite, ite, ite

iepples and bienienies

Page 4: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

I like to oat, oat, oatoepples and boenoenoes

I like to ute, ute, uteuepples and buenuenues

I like to oat, oat, oatoepples and boenoenoes

I like to ute, ute, uteuepples and buenuenues

Page 5: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant Isolation 2.19 T337

daisy/d/

dancer/d/

distance/d/

mole/m/

muscular/m/

separate/s/

salamander/s/Say the words when they appear, and have the kids say only the beginning sound then repeat the whole word.

Page 6: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant Isolation 2.19 T337 cont.

marbles/m/

salad/s/

make/m/

date/d/

daring/d/

double/d/

Say the words when they appear, and have the kids say only the beginning sound then repeat the whole word.

Page 7: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: How The Alphabet Works: The Sound of “Mm” , “Dd”, and “Ss” 2.19 T338

For Muzzy the monkey, bananas are yummy.She munches so many, they fill up her tummy.She says /m/ /m/ /m/ /m/ /m/!Sue buys sausages on Saturday.Sam cooks sausages on Sunday.The sausages sizzle /s/ /s/ /s/ /s/ /s/ /s/ /s/ when hot.Sam eats sausages but Sue does not.

Dinah the dancing dinosaurHad huge and clumsy feet.The went /d/ /d/ /d/ /d/ /d/ As Dinah kept the beat.

Page 8: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: How The Alphabet Works: Listening for Final /d/, or /m/ 2.19 T338Open Court: How The Alphabet Works: Listening for Final /d/, or /m/ 2.19 T338

aid aim add am room

rude nod raid need ride

seed rhymeseem time beam

tide time tame

Present each word ask students to give the bodycode sign for the correct ending sound /d/ or /m/.

Page 9: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: How The Alphabet Works: Listening for Final /d/, or /s/ 2.19 T338Open Court: How The Alphabet Works: Listening for Final /d/, or /s/ 2.19 T338

bud lad bus lace mad raid mass race kiss case

kid fad clad face class

madegrademess

Present each word ask students to give the bodycode sign for the correct ending sound /d/ or /s/.

grassdress

red ride rice mice

Page 10: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: How The Alphabet Word Pairs 2.19 T339Open Court: How The Alphabet Word Pairs 2.19 T339

///at ///op

///ick

///ay

///agger

///otorHave students come up and write the letter to make the words: sat, mop, sick, dagger, day, motorHave students come up and write the letter to make the words: sat, mop, sick, dagger, day, motor

Page 11: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: Reading and Writing Workbook 2.19 T339Open Court: Reading and Writing Workbook 2.19 T339

Page 12: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: Reteach 2.19 T339Open Court: Reteach 2.19 T339

Page 13: Open Court: Sounds, Letters, and Language: The ship is loaded with 2.19  T336

Open Court: Challenge Workbook 2.19 T339Open Court: Challenge Workbook 2.19 T339