nano-enhanced disinfectants & cleaning . 5. current state of the art of nanotechnology in the...
Post on 28-May-2020
Embed Size (px)
Nano-enhanced Disinfectants & cleaning Products
For millennia the world was just what we could see or observe.
Now we can see more, perceive more, utilise more.
bacteria Nano Ag attachment
Nano-Silver has emerged as a “game-changing” technology for disinfectant products. Our proprietary
surface-functionalized nanoparticles can be integrated easily, providing:
• Enhanced protection. Silver nanoparticles mimic nature, acting as a natural shield against 99.9999%
of bacteria and pathogens.
• Selective action. Their tailored activity preserves a normal microbial flora in a highly hygiene
• Long-lasting protection. Nanoparticles are not volatile, they adhere to surfaces!
• Ecofriendly production rout and low eco-toxisity ensuring a green product character.
• Competitive pricing policy.
Current state of the art of nanotechnology in the cleaning industry
• Several hundred companies worldwide already use Nano-enhanced cleaning products. Few years ago
there were only a handful!
• Nano-doped products are on the rise, it is estimated that 15% of the global consumer products will
incorporate some type of nanotechnology be the end of 2015.
• Statistics show that consumers are willing to invest in high-tech and efficiency
• Nano is more efficient but not necessarily more expensive.
Indicative nano enhanced disinfectant products
• NanoSil™- 32 Broad Spectrum Surface Disinfectant • X-System™ - Nano-Silver Scent Elimination Spray • Lion Corporation - Look Kirei no Mist • Nanogist Co., Ltd.– NANOVER™ Disinfectant Spray/Hand Sanitizer/Wet wipes • Purest Colloids, Inc. - Hot Tub Silver™ • Sang Shin Industrial Co - Nano Silver Anti-bacterial Baby Bottle Brush • Skybright Natural Health - Surface Sanitizer • NanoPro – Colloidal Silver (CS10-500, NS100110, NA120110) • Anistel - Animal Health High Level Surface Disinfectant • TriGene ADVANCE - Lavender disinfectant
Products we have ready for you
What we offer next to our products
• Partnership branding.
• Professional application support.
• Comprehensive characterisation services.
• Collaboration with certified laboratories (domestic and international).
• Quality control for nanomaterials providers and customers.
• Commissioned R&D for the development of state of the art nanotech solutions.
• Collaborative research projects to develop and exploit nano-enhanced products.
tel. +30 2316 007840 fax. +30 2316 007839 Mail: email@example.com Web:www.plin-nanotechnology.com
P.O. box: 60148, 57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki, Greece Spectra Business Center (Gefyra Paspala), 12th km Thessaloniki-Chalkidiki
Slide Number 1 Slide Number 2 Slide Number 3 Slide Number 4 Slide Number 5 Slide Number 6 Slide Number 7 Slide Number 8 Slide Number 9