Know your skin type before getting any skin care
Post on 23-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Skin is the largest organ of our body which covers all parts, from head to toe. Skin covers the whole structure of our body and protects it from all types of mishaps. Skin varies from person to person. So, it is important to take care of the skin with different organic luxury skin care products. But, before pampering ones skin, one should know about its skin type to do the best with it. Before nurturing the skin, know in which category it falls. Are you worried about how to reach to the conclusion? Do not worry and go through the preceding part and know how to decipher.
- 2. Dry skin gives a bit dull, dry and rough look. Small pores are visible and low production of natural oil makes it feel tighter. If you have dry skin, avoid exposure to sun, wind, cold water, heaters and coolers. Use creamy cleanser, soft toner, good moisturizer and preference of sunscreen lotion is vital to avoid early collagen breakdown. An abundance of vitamins A, B, C and D to the diet chart is beneficial. Dry Skin
- 3. Oily Skin Oily skin is prone to pimples and acne due to its larger pores and oil gives as extra shine on the T-zone of the face. Hence, care is compulsory. Wash your face at least thrice with water and before sleeping, wash with unboiled milk. Avoid using alcohol based toners because it can dehydrate your skin. Using light moisturizer and oil free sunblock is a better option for the day time. Drink more water to avoid greasiness. Facial salons provide different types of treatments for a better look and care for oily skin.
- 4. Combination Skin This type of skin is a combination of dry and oily skin having a greasy effect on T-zone and bridge. It is bit different and mistreated type of skin. Both dry and oily areas need moisturizing, but with a variation. Different portions require different care; dry areas need strong moisturizers while oily areas need strong astringent. Use mild soap and rose-based cream.
- 5. Normal Skin Normal skin is the best type with a healthy look, smooth texture, and even color tone. Balancing the oil and moisture level is also easy with the correct usage of face wash, toner, cleanser and moisturizer. As the pores are small and negligible, simple cleaning with water, soft soap and rose water is enough to keep the skin soft, subtle and bright.
- 6. Sensitive Skin This type gives a rosier look than any of the usual skin types and has a fine texture, but prone to allergies. Sensitive skin is very delicate and react much on sun exposure, cosmetics, perfume, natural fruits, etc. Milk is the best organic skin care for cleansing and moisturizing when mixed with glycerin and rose water. Many a times, sensitive skin is a result of eczema and skin problems. Good care and healthy nourishment will lead to a beautiful and wrinkle free skin.
- 7. Tracie Martyn, a famous beauty expert of NYC who offers different types of spa and treatments can benefit your skin with guaranteed nourishment for a wrinkle free look and rejuvenation. Authors Bio: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tracie-Martyn/104820036251496 http://instagram.com/traciemartyn https://twitter.com/TracieMartyn http://www.pinterest.com/naturalsinc/tracie-martyn/ https://plus.google.com/108073217306136911683/ https://www.youtube.com/user/traciemartyn
- 8. TheTracieMartynSalonislocatedat: 1015thAvenue,11thFloor NewYork,NY,10003 Forappointmentscall:2122069333 Forproductpurchasescall:2122067315or 1866TMARTYN(18668627896) Ourfaxnumberis:2122068399 Ifyouhaveanyquestionsaboutourproducts sendusanEmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contacts US Thank You...
- 9. TheTracieMartynSalonislocatedat: 1015thAvenue,11thFloor NewYork,NY,10003 Forappointmentscall:2122069333 Forproductpurchasescall:2122067315or 1866TMARTYN(18668627896) Ourfaxnumberis:2122068399 Ifyouhaveanyquestionsaboutourproducts sendusanEmailto:email@example.com Contacts US Thank You...
View more >
Getting a Second Opinion before Surgery - Medicare ?· Getting a Second Opinion before Surgery Revised…