KEATS ATTITUDE TOWARDS NATURE. Keats is one of the greatest lover and admirer of nature. He indulges in the world of natural beauty. Everything in nature.
out of 5
Post on 24-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- KEATS ATTITUDE TOWARDS NATURE
- Slide 2
- Keats is one of the greatest lover and admirer of nature. He indulges in the world of natural beauty. Everything in nature for him is full of wonder and delight. Keats love for nature is purely sensuous. He does not try to find any hidden meaning in nature and he describes it as he sees it.
- Slide 3
- Keats attitude towards nature is simple whereas all other romanticists view on nature is complex. He presents objects of nature as living being with a life of their own. Keats observation of nature is often characterized by minuteness and vividness. For Keats nature remains a perennial source of poetry and joy.
- Slide 4
- Keats writes about poetry in two ways: -He tells us about the beauty in nature.the beauty in nature -He tells us about the joy and relief nature can bring. Some of Keats famous nature poems were ode to a nightingale and ode to autumn. ode to a nightingale
- Slide 5
- Activities: Name any two poems of John Keats ? Mention any few characteristic feature of Keats poetry ?
View more >
viewby John Keats. In this poem Keats explores ideas about the relationship between nature and humans. Write about the ways in which Keats