ingles m2 t1

MÓDULO II INGLÉS BLOQUE 4 TEMA 1: I can speak English! Nombre y apellidos: ______________________________________________________ 1. Completa las siguientes frases con la forma correcta del verbo: a. There __________five pens on the desk. b. There__________many people in the hall. c. There__________a chair in the door. d. There__________three telephones at the airport. e. There__________ an apple in the basket. 2. Subraya la respuesta correcta: a. Is there any sugar? Yes, there is No, it isn’t b. Are there twenty pencils in this box? Yes, there are ten Yes, there are c. Is there a computer in the library? Yes, you are Yes, there is d. Is there a dog in this house? Yes, there is a dog Yes, there are two houses e. Are there any flowers in the garden? No, there isn’t Yes, there are 3. Ordena las palabras de las siguientes oraciones para formar oraciones correctas: a) you can play the violin? b) draw they can't well. c) play I basketball can. d) we can come house to your?

Upload: rogelio-ware

Post on 14-May-2017

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: Ingles m2 t1

MÓDULO II INGLÉS BLOQUE 4 TEMA 1: I can speak English!

Nombre y apellidos: ______________________________________________________

1. Completa las siguientes frases con la forma correcta del verbo:a. There __________five pens on the desk.b. There__________many people in the hall.c. There__________a chair in the door.d. There__________three telephones at the airport.e. There__________ an apple in the basket.

2. Subraya la respuesta correcta:a. Is there any sugar?

Yes, there isNo, it isn’t

b. Are there twenty pencils in this box?Yes, there are tenYes, there are

c. Is there a computer in the library?Yes, you areYes, there is

d. Is there a dog in this house?Yes, there is a dogYes, there are two houses

e. Are there any flowers in the garden?No, there isn’tYes, there are

3. Ordena las palabras de las siguientes oraciones para formar oraciones correctas:

a) you can play the violin?

b) draw they can't well.

c) play I basketball can.

d) we can come house to your?

e) she sleep can't

Page 2: Ingles m2 t1

4. Completa las siguientes oraciones con el verbo CAN en su forma correcta (afirmativa, negativa o interrogativa):

a) ________________ I go to the toilet, please? Yes, you __________b) My sister _____________ play tennis, but she _________ play basketball. c) ________________ you speak English? No, I _______________d) He ___________ play the violin and the guitar.e) ____________ you close the door, please?