in nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics master program in material science and...
out of 11
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- in Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Master Program in Material Science and Technology Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship E stablished in 1952 "National Project 211" university 27,882 students and 2952 staff members No.1 in Aeronautical Engineering A top university under the guidance of Ministry of Information Technology Ranked first in 2006 Year's Students Satisfactory Survey of Chinese Universities
- Slide 2
- Program Introduction Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) is recruiting 10 International students who wish to enroll into Master program of Material Science and Technology at NUAA in academic years of 2012--2014. The successful applicants will be offered the Chinese Government Full Scholarship covering the duration of the Master program.
- Slide 3
- Coverage of the Scholarship 1. 2.3.4. Monthly living allowance is paid to the students from the date of registration at the following rates 1700RMB. A one-off settlement subsidy of 1500RMB after registration. International Students Medical Insurance. Qualifyed students are exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, basic learning materials and accommodatio- n on campus. Note: International airfares and domestic travel expenses are borne by students themselves.
- Slide 4
- Eligibility Applicants must hold valid passports and will abide by all the laws of China as well as the rules and regulations of NUAA. Applicants for studies must have finished bachelors courses or with the same educational level and be under the age of 35. Applicants should be proficient in English, as the courses and thesis will be done in English. ( IELTS6.0 or TOEFL80). 1 2 3
- Slide 5
- Application Deadline All Applications should be submitted before April 20th 2012.
- Slide 6
- Application Materials 1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (download from CSC websitehttp://www.csc.edu.cn/), completed in English. 2 Highest diploma (notarized photocopy) and transcripts of studies (notarized photocopy). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. 3) A study or research plan (at least 800 words) in Chinese or in English. 4) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors. 5 Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (download from CSC website). Notice Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
- Slide 7
- Course Program Material Science and Technology Requirements of Credits Course TypeCompulsory Course Optional CourseTopicTotal Required Credits1410428
- Slide 8
- Course Program Material Science and Technology Courses course typeCourse CodeCourse TitleCreditsSemester Compulsory Courses A120005AChinese Language42012 Autumn A120006AChinese Culture32013 Spring AE080001AMatrix Theory42012 Autumn A010001AOverview of Aeronautics and Astronautics 22012 Autumn A010102AThesis Proposal12013.7-9
- Slide 9
- Course Program Material Science and Technology Optional Courses Course TitleCreditsSemester Thermodynamics of Materials 22012 Autumn The Physics and Chemistry of Materials 22012 Autumn Modern Physical and Chemical Analysis Technology 22012 Autumn
- Slide 10
- Course Program Material Science and Technology Optional Courses Course TitleCreditsSemester Polymer Science and Technology 22013 Spring Functional Materials22013 Spring Laser Processing of Materials 22013 Spring Hydrothermal synthesis of materials 22013 Spring Surface Engineering of Metals 22013 Spring
- Slide 11
- 15/02/2012 Contact Information Contact person: Miss. Fan Xuan TEL: 0086-25-84896876 FAX: 0086-25-84893912 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 29 Yudao Street, Nanjing 210016 P. R. China For more information please visit Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC): http://www.csc.edu.cn/ NUAA website: http://iao.nuaa.edu.cn/
View more >