How to recover from iTunes backup
Post on 04-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONrestore your files, Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, iBooks reading etc. with iTune backup. http://www.iosdevicerecovery.info
- 1. Recovery Software for personal Users. http://www.iosdevicerecovery.info/
- 2. Data recovery from iOS Device We may encounter some calamities like losing photos when playing camera function or unfortunately deleted files off iPhone, such as contacts or messages on iPhone. Then what is a possible way to recover lost data from iOS device. Now, with the help of Data recovery from iOS device you can save your important documents. It is a software which use to restore your files, including Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, iBooks reading etc.
- 3. iTunes recovery iTunes can back up most data on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Backed-up information includes purchased music, TV shows, apps, and books*; photos and video in the Camera Roll; device settings (for example, Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts); app data; Home screen and app organization; Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS), ringtones, and more. Media files synced from your computer arent backed up, but can be restored by syncing with iTunes.
- 4. Software recovery for personal users Extract iTunes Backup Recover Previous Data For All iOS Devices
- 5. Recover previous data. Step 1. When launching the program, youll be lead to the "Recover from iOS Device" mode (the default mode). Switch to Recover from iTunes Backup File on the top of the primary window, and youll see the window below. all your iTunes backup files of your iPhone, iPad whichever synced with I tune on this computer will be automatically found and listed. Select the one you want and click start scan to extract it.
- 6. Preview and recover previous data. Step 2. All data in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories after a while. You can preview them one by one before recovery. Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing "Recover" button at the bottom. Note: The data displayed in the scan result contains deleted and existing items on your device. Both of them have their own color. If you want to separate them, you can use the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.
View more >
Mobile Backup for Business - us.cloud.im Backup for Business Acronis Mobile Backup for Business is the mobile backup application that lets your customers back up and recover contacts, photos,
Relax and Recover (rear) Workshop - Open Source Backup ... and Recover (rear) Workshop ... openSUSE and RHEL 6.8 (and ) ... – Use scheduler to automate the creation of rescue media
U on iTunes disk space in iTunes U 500 GB Existing podcasting setup Simplify backup of media content…
Administration: Backup, Restore, and Data Recovery - ?· 12.09.2013 · After a system failure, SAP Sybase IQ can usually recover ... • Full backup makes a complete copy of the database. ... This procedure summarizes backup