how to hire a wedding photographer
out of 9
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Hire a Wedding Photographer - 4 Important Tips As you plan for your wedding day, you will endure a wide range of experiences, some of which you will be familiar with prior to this point. Young brides may have hired a caterer for a past function, or a florist for non-wedding arrangements, and so on. However, many brides have never sought to employ a photographer, particularly to document and capture what is to be one of the most important days of her life. Oh, and it is important to the groom, too.
- 2. 1. Rapport You will likely meet with more than one photographer, and in doing so you will learn a lot about the personality and interpersonal skills of the photographer. You may meet with one who acts like the stereotypical used car salesman, pushing you to sign on the dotted line while smiling and gazing inappropriately at your mother. You may speak with a photographer, only to find that she is virtually unable to engage in basic conversation, signifying her lack of social graces.
- 3. 2. Style You are hiring a photographer for one primary purpose, to take photographs at your wedding that you will like after your wedding day. You have to like the style of the photographer selected,
- 4. 3. Product You aren't looking for a photographer so you can later claim that you did indeed purchase the 'Rose' package, or whatever cute moniker they develop for their most expensive 'plan.' You are looking for photographs, usually actual photographs you can touch and show to your grandmother who doesn't have a computer.
- 5. 4. Professionalism Let's say you set up an appointment with a photographer to talk about her services and she is twelve minutes late, uttering things like, "wow, traffic was bad," or, "I had a hard time finding the place." These statements might hold weight in ordinary events, but this is planning for your WEDDING DAY. Imagine that same photographer making the same statements after missing the beginning of your wedding. That is unacceptable.
- 6. You are hiring the complete photographer. They will be at your wedding day and play a prominent role. You have to like the whole package.
- 7. (905) 463-0245 (866) 355-4836 Contact Us: EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT 2131 WILLIAMS PARKWAY UNIT 16 BRAMPTON, ON L6S 5Z4 MON-THURS: 10AM to 9PM FRI: 10AM to 6PM SAT-SUN: 12PM to 4PM Timing: More Detail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.empireentertainment.ca/ Email Address:
View more >