high school multiple exposure/sequence photography lesson
Post on 21-Feb-2017
Embed Size (px)
Sequence Photography & multiple exposures
Brought to you by:
GO to: FLICKR.com
Search Sequence photography for 5 min. Select you favorite image from your findings. Make it as Large as possible on your screen.
1. Set your scene- /shot with a tripod
2. Take single images of subject in the space
3. Position subject in different location in each shot
4. Try to have your subject look in different directions
have your subject face different ways.
6. Combine all the images together in photoshop
Files as Separate images
Files Photoshopped together