google ppt-by anubhav singh
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. GOOGLE Strategic Analysis
- 2. Google Strategy
- The company has major share in world manufacture of Engines and Electronic Goods
- Google wants world wide webs major share.
- 3. Googles Worldwide Status
- 4. Country wise Analysis Country Users (Mn) Usage Growth (2000-2007) US 210.00 120.80% China 162.00 620.00% Japan 86.30 83.30% India 42.00 740.00% Brazil 39.15 682.8% World 1173.00 225.00%
- 5. Standalone Applications AdWords Editor Gmail Notifier Hello Pack Photo Screensaver Picasa Secure Access GTalk SketchUp Desktop Extension Blogger Web Comments Browser Sync Dashboard Widgets Send to Phone Toolbar Communication & publishing 3D Warehouse Blogger Calendar, Docs& Spreadsheets Dodgeball FeedBurner Gmail, Orkut YouTube Reader Mobile Products Blogger Mobile Calendar Gmail News iGoogle Reader Maps Mobile Web Search Maps Ride Finder Analytics Directory Google Mini SMS Search Mash Advertising Ad Sense AdWords Audio Ads Click-to-Call Grants TV Ads Google Products
- 6. Internet Advertising - 2007
- Global - By E-Marketer
- Number 1 Advertising Medium in terms of growth rate.
- Ad spending on the Web should net out at $21.7 billion this year VS $20.4 billion on radio.
- E-Marketer predicts that online advertising will reach $28.2 billion next year (an increase of 30 percent)
- Online advertising will account for a nearly twice as many dollars - constituting a hefty $44 billion market
- 7. What makes Google possible?
- Philosophy of Google
- Googles Culture
- Googles Global Presence
- 8. Leadership
- Dr. Eric Schmidt, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Larry Page, Co-Founder & President, Products
- Sergey Brin, Co-Founder & President, Technology
- 9. Philosophy of Google
- Focus on the user and all else will follow.
- Democracy on the web works .
- The need for information crosses all borders .
- You can be serious without a suit.
- Great just isn't good enough.
- 10. Googles Culture
- Heart of Small Company
- Hands on contribution to the Products by each employee
- Flat Hierarchy
- Each employee having several responsibilities in different departments
- Hiring Policy
- Non Discriminatory
- Preference of ability over experience
- Multilingual company environment
- Multidomestic culture
- Recreation along with work
- Common caf for all employees
- 11. Googles Global Presence
- 21 countries at present
- 12. Uniqueness about Google
- Speed, Accuracy, Objectivity and Ease of use of.
- Fit between their technology and the consumer behavior.
- Page Rank technology Orkut merged
- Solved the scale up problem
- Positioned as Fastest Crawling Technique
- Keeps the search Up to date
- 13. Competitive Landscape
- 14. Competitive Landscape
- 15. Competitive Landscape
- Video Blogging
- 16. Googles Top 2 Rivals
- Primary competitors - Microsoft and Yahoo! Inc.
- Both Microsoft and Yahoo have more employees than Google.
- Microsoft also has significantly more cash resources .
- Longer operating histories and more established relationships with customers and end users.
- Microsoft and Yahoo also may have a greater ability to attract and retain users - because they operate Internet portals with a broad range of content products and services.
- 17. Strengths Analysis Weaknesses Analysis
- 18. Threats Analysis Common Opportunities
- BRIC Countries
- Computer literacy is on the rise
- Telecommuting and at-home-businesses growth
- Mobile technologies offer another opportunity.
- Cheaper global telecommunication costs open new markets
- 19. Recommendations
- Be Multi-domestic company
- Find new sources of revenue.
- Continuous Innovation is the key to maintain dominance in such an aggressive environment.
- Concentrate on BRIC nations.
- 20. THE END THANK YOU By, Anubhav Singh Class X A Roll No.- 5
View more >
public school , sail township, ... anubhav apurva vasant mani shruti gupta prakhar deo fane-e bhushan kumar abhishek anand sushant kumar shefali singh
ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED - ?· ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED ... Promoters and Group Companies…
Singh-Wire-Me-Through-Machine- - Black ME THROUGH MACHINE LEARNING ... GOOGLE SEARCH Wire Me Through Machine Learning Google Dork:
manish kumar shinde vishwajit uddhav kama-deep singh kala selvi a bandana deori anubhav bharadwaj nishant