out of 43
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONFind resources at List.ly/list/DF3-game-based-learning-and-gamification and ShellyTerrell.com
- Altered image, Addic.on by Ben Andreas Harding, Flickr Get Your Game On! Gamifying Learning ShellyTerrell.com
- Whoever wants to understand much must play much. - GoCried Benn Altered image, Savage Wii Boxing Match by Sherif Salam, Flickr
- What if learning in schools was like playing a video game? Altered image, Jaw Dropper by jnd_photography, Flickr
- Instead of bookwork, homework, and tasks Complete the frac.ons on p. 20 and the word problems on p. 21.
- You were given missions, quests & challenges! Mission: We are surrounded by frac.ons. They decide how much or li=le we get in life so its important we can gure them out. Instruc.ons: We need you to nd at least 10 examples, take pictures of them, and create 4 word problems with them. Your Tools: With these pictures create your word problems for us to solve with either Photopeach, Kahoot, or the TinyTap app.
- Instead of grades Altered image, Fuck this! by rafael-cas.llo, Flickr
- Points&badges 3D Game Lab screen shot from Badges, Do We Need Them?, Educatoral.com
- Points & badges Edmodo.com
- Points&badges makewav.es
- Points & badges Classbadges.com
- 328- Nov 23th, 2012 - Life of a Riyadh Teenager #365photoAR by Waleed Alzuhai, Flickr People dont have a propensity for laziness. People have a propensity for hard work. It just needs to be work that maSers to them. - Jane McGonigal, Reality is Broken
- What happens when we play games? P. Maglione, Slidesha.re/pmteenmotivation Mul.media Explosion Posi.ve Stress Failure part of the journey Social Goal-oriented Try without penalty Representa.on of the world students want to be a part of! All can be a hero!
- Gamification iPad Gaming by Michael Nugent, Flickr Game based learning Vs
- Group 2 Week 2 by Kevin Jarrett, Flickr Learning with games
- Duncanbilingual.blogspot.com/2013/09/minecrafting- our-learning-space.html
- Havethemdesignwalkthroughs Bit.ly/12I3epM
- Video Game Glee by Clover_1, Flickr Get students to create their own games!
- GetKahoot.com Create trivia games Drag and drop Students prompted to make quiz for their peers to take Timed Leader board
- Tiny Tap Game Creation App http://www.tinytap.it/ Features: Add own images or from a web search Record your own voice Record a question, an answer, a hint 20 different soundtracks Track progress using the in-game scoring system Personalize pre-made games from the TinyTap store with narration and images
- EnglishCentral.com Busuu.com
- Image by John Corvera, Flickr Games are an extraordinary way to tap into your most heroic qualities. -Jane McGonigal, Author of Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World
- Bookmarks, http://pear.ly/cd1wj
- List.ly/list/DF3-game-based- learning-and-gamification
- ShellyTerrell.com Pear.ly/cd1wj List.ly/shellterrell
View more >
Gamifying the Learning Experience Tij Nerurkar ? Gamifying the Learning Experience Tij Nerurkar firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamifying the Classroom - the... Gamifying the Classroom. ... Marbles Hopscotch Tug-of-War ANY Physical