End of the School Year Sanity! Activities & Resources for Teachers
Post on 10-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFind resources at http://shellyterrell.com/resources/webinars/ & bit.ly/eltlinks
- Bit.ly/eltlinks ShellyTerrell.com End of the School Year Sanity! Ac5vi5es, Tips & Resources
- Is school out already?!@!
- Image: Flic.kr/p/g8fT13 No more Disney movies!
- Get them active!
- Take the learning outside!
- GoNoodle.com 5 min. brain breaks
- Help others Visit the world Reflect Learn from others Be active
- Altered image, Savage Wii Boxing Match by Sherif Salam, Flickr People dont have a propensity for laziness. People have a propensity for hard work. It just needs to be work that matters to them. - Jane McGonigal
- GetKahoot.com Create trivia games Drag and drop Students prompted to make quiz for their peers to take Timed Leader board
- Duncanbilingual.blogspot.com/2013/09/ minecrafting-our-learning-space.html
- Image altered, iPad Dream #2 by Lance Shields, Flickr Sometimes, you have to look back in order to understand the things that lie ahead. - Yvonne Woon Get them to reflect
- Digital Scrapbooks Buncee.com/buncee/44768
- Buncee Free IOS App
- Class moments magazine! Flipboard.com/sec5on/the-paly-voice-bL09Sx
- http://issuu.com/londonnews/docs/ the_pirate_ship_may_2014_year-end_e Schoolyearhighlightsnewspaper!
- A thank you to their teachers! Glossi.com/TitansDigest/103846-5tans-digest-may-issue?sb=anon- e6d83e18888a178ac750e40c5d2d460c
- Collages, Magazines, Quotes, Scrapbooks! Frame Ar5st Pic-Collage IOS/ Android You Doodle Image Chef
- Youtu.be/h11u3vtcpaY Much of education is oriented at making a living versus making a life. -Logan LaPlante, Tedx: Hackschooling makes me happy
- Reflect on goals & set ones for the summer Goal Poster by EvelynGiggles, Flickr, CC 2.0
- Epic selfie- Youtu.be/VTlXttQL_Yk
- Watch & write commencement speeches! Brainpickings.org/index.php/page/3/
- Advice to future students Voicethread.com/?#q+advice.b1940877.i10230814
- Learn from others!
- Visit the world!
- Virtual field trips with Google.com/culturalinstitute
- They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel. by Carol Buchner
- ShellyTerrell.com Bit.ly/eltlinks List.ly/shellterrell
View more >