out of 14
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. FACETS
- 2. The correct file Type to upload!!
- 3. Extended Folder in Navigation Panel
- 4. Clicking Preview Icon will enable document properties preview. Clicking Categories will enable the document attributes
- 5. To be able to fill these out, data needs to be copied from various locations.
- 6. Either Outlook E-Mail, or the detail view of the Web Browser can be taken as data source. Title and the received date can be copied directly from the detailed view. Data in the e-mail, reference for instance, is also to be applied.
- 7. The file name, as how the item must look in the folder (should be re-named when the e- mails subject is not written accordingly) Every Correspondence formula of STAR Rafineri A. within any document is the reference of it and must be applied to metadata
- 8. Subject of the e-mail becomes the name of the item and is mostly incorrect. They need to be re-named for the item to be placed in the right row.
- 9. Item can be re-named not only from the function menu but also from the document properties / General in Enterprise Connect preview Note that switching through tabs needs updating for the modification not to be lost.
- 10. According to STAR Correspondence Procedures there has to be five digit number plus a correspondence code at the end (L, E or CN)
- 11. A) B) C) D) E) F) G) H) I)
- 12. I A) B C D E F G
View more >