out of 9
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Welcome www.kocachiropractic.com Omaha Chiropractor| Chiropractor Omaha| Chiropractor In Omaha| Omaha Chiropractic |Chiropractic Omaha| Omaha Chiropractors
- 2. Meet the Team We are located in Omaha, NE at: 2085 N 120th St Omaha, NE 68164 (402) 496-4570
- 3. About Our Office Most people in Omaha think of Koca Chiropractic Clinic as a wellness office because the focus is on helping people getting and staying well naturally. Koca Chiropractic Clinic uses a whole person approach. This approach is a combination of detecting underlying interferences which may inhibit the bodys natural ability to heal itself along with the inspiration, knowledge and support for people to achieve better health through better living. Koca Chiropractic Clinic is dedicated to helping the people of Omaha reduce their risk of lifestyle-related preventable chronic conditions as well as encouraging them to become more responsible for promoting optimal health and well-being. www.kocachiropractic.com Office Hours Mon 6am-1pm and 3pm-6pm Tues 7am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
- 4. Wed 6am-1pm and 3pm-6pm Thurs 7am-1pm and 3pm-6pm Fri 6am-1pm and 3pm-6pm Sat 6am-11am Services-We-Offer We take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic and wellness services to our community. Below is a sampling of the services we offer. Chiropractic Care We provide advanced spinal health care utilizing state of the art techniques. Never before have we been able to provide the level of service and expertise that now exists. Our advanced healing methods are safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever. Although new to many people and misunderstood by others, chiropractic care has become known as the best kept secret in health care.
- 5. www.kocachiropractic.com Health Principles Seminars The primary cause of most peoples health concerns are directly or indirectly related to their lifestyle choices. Weve discovered that most people are seeking solutions to help them lose weight, get fit, reduce stress, eliminate bad habits such as smoking and more. Often, losing weight, getting into better shape and reducing stress are positive side effects to the wellness care we offer.
- 6. www.kocachiropractic.com Discover Wellness at Work Our dedication to helping our community extends beyond the four walls of our wellness center. Dr. Lyle Koca offers a variety of wellness at work programs for large and small employers. If you own or work at a company interested in reducing health care costs and increasing producitivity, our cost-effective wellness at work programs are your prescription for success.
- 7. www.kocachiropractic.com For your convenience you can Request an Appointment Below through our online system or Call us Today at (402) 496-4570 Our schedule for January 2015 Click a free day to apply for an appointment.
- 8. Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kocachiropracticclinic Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kocachiro Contact Info: Koca Chiropractic Clinic Omaha, Nebraska 2085 N.120 St.,Suite D-6 Omaha, NE 68164 (402) 496-4570
- 9. Get Started Today! Call (402) 496-4570 or Request an Appointment HERE
View more >