Are you looking for an interior designer?
out of 6
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. If youve been thinking about updating your home with the help of an interior designer, then look no further than the experts at Todd Whittaker Drywall (TWD). This experienced team has been transforming valley homes since 1996, so you know you can trust them to do a great job for you. A lot of people whore looking for a designer know that they want to make changes, yet theyre not sure exactly what to do. So here are a few ideas from TWD, your premier Design and Build company
- 2. You dont need a big budget to freshen and update your interior design: sometimes all you need is a little paint. When you hire TWD as your, we can help you choose a new paint color for an entire room or just an accent wall. You can choose a paint color to match the rest of your space, or we can help you choose an entirely new color scheme. Updating Casing and Baseboards However, one of the most commonly overlooked parts of the room includes the casing and baseboards. If youre going to repaint the walls, its also a great time to repaint or swap out the casing and since color sets the tone of the overall design, baseboards to update the room.
- 3. Crown moulding was traditionally used to cover imperfections where the ceiling meets the wall. While interior design experts still use crown moulding for that reason, most designers now use crown moulding to update the look of a room. The right crown moulding in your living room, for example, can add an elegant feel or convey architectural charm. Our experts here at TWD will be happy to show you different crown moulding styles that youre sure to love.
- 4. Maybe youve already updated your windows for energy efficiency purposes. Why not update your casing and sills too, which can give your room a cohesive feel? Another way our design experts can help you freshen your interior design is by installing a new door. Your doors tend to be one of the main focal points in every room. So imagine how a multi-panel door, pocket door or even a set of French doors can update your dcor.
- 5. A common issue that interior design experts frequently encounter is that of outdated design elements. For example, many interior designers see textured popcorn ceilings, simply because that was popular a few years back. The good news is that if you dont want these sorts of outdated elements anymore, our experts can remove them for you.
View more >
FORUMS - Torrance interior designer ... interior design companies Hollywood interior designer Downtown los angeles interior designer Carson city interior designer
INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER - SAN ANTONIO Interior Designer in...آ The Intermediate Interior Designerâ€™s