Agriculture and Rural Development The implementation of the rural development policy and its impacts on innovation and modernisation of rural economy Christian.
out of 20
Post on 24-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Agriculture and Rural Development The implementation of the rural development policy and its impacts on innovation and modernisation of rural economy Christian Vincentini, European Commission DG Agriculture and Rural Development email@example.com Gaia, 18/06/2015
- Slide 2
- 2 Europe 2020 Strategy for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth Common Agricultural Policy Viable food production Sustainable management of natural resources and climate action Territorial balance and diversity of rural areas European Structural and Investment Funds 11 Thematic Objectives Horizon 2020 Agricultural research European Innovation Partnership Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability Pillar 2: EU's rural development policy 6 Union priorities Pillar 1 Strategic orientation of the new CAP
- Slide 3
- A reinforced strategic programming approach Clear focus on policy priorities: 6 Union priorities for rural development Define the points of emphasis of the policy with respect to the needs for intervention identified at the level of the Union 3 cross-cutting objectives: Innovation, Environment, Climate Change Strengthened result-orientation of RD programmes 33 Strategic programming of Rural Development
- Slide 4
- The 6 Union priorities for rural development 44 6. Promoting social inclusion, poverty reduction and economic development in rural areas 2. Enhancing farm viability and competitiveness of all types of agriculture in all regions and promoting innovative farm technologies and sustainable management of forests 3. Promoting food chain organisation, including processing and marketing of agricultural products, animal welfare and risk management in agriculture 4. Restoring, preserving and enhancing ecosystems related to agriculture and forestry 5. Promoting resource efficiency and supporting the shift towards a low carbon and climate resilient economy in agriculture, food and forestry sectors 1. Fostering knowledge transfer and innovation in agriculture, forestry, and rural areas Strategic programming of Rural Development 30% 5%
- Slide 5
- 55 1. Assessment of needs 2. Choice of priorities / focus areas Target setting 3. Attribution of relevant measures to focus areas 4. Budgetary allocations to measures Consistency with PA Synergies & complementarities with 1st Pillar and ESIF Consistency with PA Synergies & complementarities with 1st Pillar and ESIF 5. Implementation Monitoring & Evaluation Reporting Monitoring & Evaluation Reporting Strategic programming of Rural Development
- Slide 6
- Food Habitats Biodiversity Economic Viability Culture and Values Climate Change Resource- management Innovation in RD: what's for? Rural Economy Forests, Energy, Biomass
- Slide 7
- 77 Research and Innovation: what are we talking about? Research: creating new knowledge Innovation: translating into practice new ideas coming from research or from the ground and new knowledge Concrete new products or services delivered to the market New ways of working
- Slide 8
- 88 Research and Innovation: 3 main interlinked frameworks Networks
- Slide 9 Rural Development -> Research & Innovation "Horizon 2020" EIP AGRI in short 9">
- Commission Communication (COM (2012) 79) Aim: To foster a competitive and sustainable agriculture and forestry sector that "achieves more from less" Approach: "Closing the innovation gap" between research and practice by using the interactive innovation model + Link actors via an EIP Network Funding: Existing Union policies -> Rural Development -> Research & Innovation "Horizon 2020" EIP AGRI in short 9
- Slide 10
View more >
The CAP towards 2020 Implementation of Rural Development Policy State of Play of RDPs Gregorio Dvila Daz DG Agriculture and Rural Development.
1 AGRICULTURE AND RURAL ? 1 AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ... Agriculture and Rural Development ... growth and transformation in the agricultural sector.
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT Agriculture and Rural Development (SARD) Agriculture and rural development are sustainable when they are ecologically
Agriculture and Rural Development SFC2014 structured approach DG Agriculture and Rural Development G.2 - Unit "Financial coordination of Rural development"
Geography, Agriculture, and Rural Development ? Geography, Agriculture, and Rural Development 1 Maureen
Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development ... ? Food and Rural Development Agriculture, Alimentation
MEXICO AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ? Agriculture and Rural Development Public Expenditure Review
Rural Development Policy - of Rural Development... Rural Development Policy Course Outline, Assumptions
Agriculture and Rural Development Innovation and the EU's rural development policy, 2014-2020 Mike Mackenzie European Commission DG AGRI unit G1: Consistency.
NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ... National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, ...
Agriculture and Rural Development Expectations on the rural development programme and networking 2014-2020 Michael Pielke Unit G1: Consistency of Rural.
Participatory policy development for sustainable policy development for sustainable agriculture and rural development Rural Development Division, Sustainable Development Department FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS Rome ...