365 Motivational Business And Money Quotes From the Famous, Richest People, Businessmen and Entrepreneurs
out of 27
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 365 Motivational Business And Money Quotes From the Famous, Richest People, Businessmen and Entrepreneurs By Kathy Collins
- 2. Introduction This book is a compilation of the best business, work and money quotes that have ever been spoken or written. The quotes which are featured here are not your typical quotes. These quotes range from earning money to saving, spending, investing and starting up a business. I trust you will find them insightful and useful. I hope it helps to motivates and inspires you to reach a new level of success and personal greatness in your life. Just as much as it does for me. Use these quotes to fill your life with positive, inspirational words that will fuel the engine of your mind.
- 3. When editing this book, I was tempted to group the quotations by category or by the author. But for me, one of the great pleasures of reading quotes is stumbling upon something by chance which instantly inspires me. I want you to have that same experience. These quotes are randomly arranged for that reason. I made every effort to correctly attribute each quote to the original author, but in some cases it was hard to identify who first spoke or wrote a specific quote. In some cases, there are quotes which are not directly attributable to any person despite research into their possible origins. They
- 4. are either assigned as Author Unknown or they fall into the categories of proverbs or sayings. I made this ebook full of gaps and spaces so that you can read them slowly. So, take your time and absorb every words of wisdom. If a particular quote strike you, you may pause, write it down or post it in a place where you can see it every day. You may read this book from beginning to end like any other book. But, I recommend to read at least one or at most ten quotes every day. A good quote can be a great source of positive energy. I believe that our circumstances can change based on what words we read, hear, and speak.
- 5. I certainly hope that you will also see this as a resource rather than just a quick article to read. I encourage you to save this as a resource so that you can come back to it when you need to be motivated. Thank you for downloading this ebook. Feel free to share this on to your friends or family to so all of us can be inspired and motivated together.
- 6. 1. Rule No 1: Never lose money. Rule No 2: Never forget Rule No 1. - Warren Buffett
- 7. 2. I want to put a ding in the universe. - Steve Jobs
- 8. 3. All lasting business is built on friendship. - Alfred A. Montapert
- 9. 4. Nine out of ten businesses fail; so I came up with a foolproof plan create ten businesses. - Robert Kiyosaki
- 10. 5. If you want to be inventive you have to be willing to fail. - Jeff Bezos
- 11. 6. The only thing worse than starting something and failing is not starting something. - Seth Godin
- 12. 7. If you start with nothing and end up with nothing, theres nothing lost. - Michael Dunlop
- 13. 8. In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create. - David Ogilvy
- 14. 9. To launch a business means successfully solving problems. Solving problems means listening. - Richard Branson
- 15. 10. A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it. - William Feather
- 16. 11. There are people who have money and people who are rich. - Coco Chanel
- 17. 12. You arent wealthy until you have something money cant buy. - Garth Brooks
- 18. 13. I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. - Warren Buffett
- 19. 14. Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. - Steve Jobs
- 20. 15. I hate how many people think, glass half- empty when their glass is really four-fifths full. Im grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it. - Gary Vaynerchuk
- 21. 16. Rich people buy luxuries last, while poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first. - Robert Kiyosaki
- 22. 17. The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend whats left; the poor spend their money and invest whats left. - Jim Rohn
- 23. 18. An investor without investment objectives is like a traveler without a destination. - Ralph Seger
- 24. 19. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas. - Paul Samuelson
- 25. 20. Always deliver more than expected. Larry Page
- 26. END OF SAMPLE IF YOU WISH TO READ THE WHOLE BOOK, GO TO: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0110AJWCU THANK YOU!
View more >