2015 new fashion application -sublimation and dye sublimation ink
out of 8
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 2015 New Fashion Application--Sublimation and Dye Sublimation Ink
- 2. Sublimation, as a process is really very simple. It is the method of applying a dye printed image to a specially coated surface like ceramics, metals and polyester cloth, using three mainingredients:sublimation ink, transfer paper, heat and pressure.
- 3. Sublimation is a printing process that uses a chemical reaction to transfer an image from paper to fabric or another medium.
- 4. To begin the process, the reverse of the image to be transferred has to be printed on special coated paper using sublimation ink. (The name sublimation is applied because the dye transitions between a solid and gaseous stage without going through a liquid phase.)
- 5. Once the image is printed on the paper, it is placed upon the garment and sent through a heat press machine that operates at a temperature of around 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The high temperature and pressure turns the dye into a gas, which permeates the fabric and solidifies into its fibers. In order for the chemical reaction to occur the fabric must contain polyester or other synthetic material.
- 6. Sublimation ink is unique in its ability to convert from a solid to a gas without going through a liquid form. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure and time. Hard items such as ceramic mugs, tiles, fiber board, metals, etc.
- 7. with the coating already on them, it is not something you can coat yourself. We carry a full line of transfer paper, blank sublimation mugs,blank sublimation mouse pads and blank sublimation plates.When you apply to our mouse pads you do not need any coating, it is applied directly to the fabric.
- 8. More info pls visit: http://www.ink- sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: email@example.com
View more >