15 Motivational Marketing Quotes from Seth Godin
Post on 18-Oct-2014
DESCRIPTIONSeth Godin is one of the most innovative and influential minds in marketing and business today. He has spent his career inspiring others to be more innovative and think outside the box. Here is a list of 15 of the best Seth Godin quotes on marketing to help motivate you at work every day.
From Seth Godin
Seth Godin is one of the most innovative
and influential minds in marketing and
business today. Having made a career of
inspiring others to be more innovative and
think outside the box, Mr. Godin has a litany
of memorable quotes about marketing and
life. Here are 15 of our favorite Seth Godin
quotes to inspire you to do more everyday.
1. The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.
2. The largest enemy of change and leadership isnt a no, its a not yet. Not yet is the safest,
easiest way to forestall change.
3. Hope without a strategy doesnt generate leadership. Leadership comes when your hope
and your optimism are matched with a concrete
vision of the future and a way to get there.
4. What could you measure? What would that cost? How fast could you get the results? If you
can afford it, try it. If you measure it,
it will improve.
5. Remarkable visions and genuine insights are always met with resistance.
6. Organizations that destroy the status quo win. Whatever the status quo is, changing it gives you
the opportunity to be remarkable.
7. If you dont have time to do it right, what makes you think youll have time to do it over?
8. You cant fool all the people, not even most of the time. People, once unfooled, talk
about the experience.
9. Our job is to make change. Our job is to interact with them in a way that leaves them
better than we found them, more able to get
where theyd like to go.
10. All the creativity books in the world arent going to help you if youre unwilling to have lousy,
lame and even dangerously bad ideas.
11. You can spend your time on stage pleasing the heckler in the back, or you can devote it to
the audience that came to hear you perform.
12. The problem when working with a coach isnt that we dont know what to do. The real problem
is that we dont want to change our mind.
13. Go for the edges. Challenge yourself and your team to describe what those edges are, and
then test which edge is most likely to deliver the
marketing results you seek.
15. The easiest thing is to react. The second easiest is to respond. But the hardest thing
is to initiate.
For more informative sales advice, visit our website
And our blog
Seth Godin Courtesy of sethgodin.typepad.comMissing performance Courtesy of fromthedeskofbobmoore.comFear Courtesy of elitefts.comRule Courtesy of rgbstock.comMatches Courtesy of hermentorcenter.comTape Measure Courtesy of Wikipedia.orgBinoculars Courtesy of rgbstock.comChains Courtesy of Pixabay.comIts the time Courtesy of Deviantart.comTwo people talking Courtesy of Wikimedia.orgCountry Road Courtesy of openclipart.orgBook Courtesy of rgbstock.comMind mapping Courtesy of flickr.comDiagram Courtesy of Texample.netHandshake Curtesy of Wikipedia.orgSalman Ahmad inspires the audience to sing and clap along Courtesy of M. Elizabeth Williams, Girl + Camera LLC, and TEDx NJLibraries