10 Tell-Tale Signs You're Ready For VoIP
out of 12
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONVoIP technology is the backbone for any Unified Communications deployment. These tell-tale signs will tell you if you're ready to finally invest in the foundation for the future of communications for your business.
- 1. 0 Tell-Tale Signs Youre Ready For The 1 Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com
- 2. 1. Your business communications are Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com if simple activities such as accessing voicemail feel like chores. Capabilities enabled by VoIP, like receiving voicemail as an email increases your responsiveness.
- 3. 2. Your business utilizes remote or mobile workers Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com .. and you dont want your clients putting forth effort to chase them down. VoIP enables employees to be accessed by one phone number from the device of their choice, wherever they are.
- 4. 3. Your customers are less than satisfied Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com due to slow issue resolution. Access to the right information at the right time is the key to great customer service. VoIP enables this in Contact Centers by introducing presence and integrating voice capabilities into business apps.
- 5. 4. Your business has more than one location Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com across the city, state, or country. Long distance phone calls are costing businesses an arm and leg. Leveraging VoIP can save businesses at least 50% on telecom costs. [Some save up to 85%!]
- 6. 5. Your legacy phone system doesnt integrate well with new technology Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com Playing together was a learned skill as kids, but gets tricky in an IT environment. Technology changes so quickly that hardware and software from 3-5 years ago requires great expertise to be integrated with technology of today.
- 7. 6. Your users are demanding better tools and capabilities Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com VoIP is the backbone to unified communications. Employees are seeing incredible advancements in UC with their personal devices and are using them instead of the issued corporate technology that lacks vital capabilities. We want more!!
- 8. 7. Your desk phones collect dust because your users are on their cell phones while sitting at their desks. VoIP enables the kind of mobility that users expect to have access to. Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com
- 9. 8. Your company has the environment to deal with VoIP drawbacks Resilient power supply is critical for a VoIP solution. If the electricity goes out, the whole phone system goes with it. Building redundancy into the power supply will help avoid costly outages AND network down. Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com
- 10. 9. Youve done a network assessment It is the most comprehensive way to check your VoIP readiness. [Hint] Some companies offer these assessments in a pain-free, non-invasive way [Bigger Hint] Its VDN! Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com
- 11. 1 You have a robust network that can handle increased bandwidth 0.Without a strong network, call quality will suffer. Echoes and choppy sound are a direct result of heavy network traffic and insufficient bandwidth. PS. A strong network is also vital for keeping VoIP up and running.. Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com
- 12. Do you have the expertise to design, implement and manage a VoIP system in-house? ?There are many ways to leverage expertise so that your VoIP solution just works! The good news: You dont need it! Voice & Data Networks, Inc. www.voicedata.com Call us or visit our website [www.voicedata.com] to learn how you can make this a reality for your business. 800.246.7999 Psst Dont forget to ask about the Pain-Free Network Assessment!
View more >
IHM VoIP Products ?· File: VoIP productsI: \Produkt VoIP products IHM VoIP Products V1.04.docx Document…
VoIP-Systemtelefone und Standard-VoIP- Erweiterte Informationen VoIP-Systemtelefone und Standard-VoIP-Telefone
VoIP What is VoIP Background & Benefit VoIP Concepts What is H.323 Another VoIP Protocol SIP Considerations What is VoIP Background & Benefit VoIP Concepts
JDSU PVA-1000 VoIP Analysis Advanced VoIP analysis ?· JDSU PVA-1000 VoIP Analysis Advanced VoIP analysis…