10 awesome quotes to supercharge your customer service
out of 14
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe biggest businesses of today didn’t become successful overnight. Once, they too had just a single customer. Listen to what some of the greatest business leaders have to say about the importance of customer service.
- 1. 10 Quotes to Supercharge Your Customer Service
- 2. The biggest businesses of today didnt become successful overnight. Once, they too had just a single customer. Image credit: Ian Muttoo (Flickr CC).
- 3. Listen to what some of the greatest business leaders have to say about the importance of customer service. Just click to share a quote on Twitter.
- 4. We believe that customer service shouldnt be just a department; it should be the entire company. - Tony Hsieh. Image credit: Randy Stewart (Flickr CC)
- 5. The more you engage with customers, the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing. - John Russell. Image credit: Roger Schultz (Flickr CC).
- 6. In the world of Internet customer service, its important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away. - Doug Warner.
- 7. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages. - Henry Ford. Image credit: toprankonlinemarketin (Flickr CC).
- 8. If you work just for money, youll never make it, but if you love what youre doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours. - Ray Kroc. Image credit: Vincent esjardins (Flickr CC).
- 9. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. - Bill Gates. Image credit: Batmoo (Flickr CC).
- 10. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin.
- 11. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. - Jeff Bezos. Image credit: Etech (Flickr CC)
- 12. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves. Steve Jobs. Image credit: Acaben (Flickr CC).
- 13. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. - Sam Walton. Image credit: Walmart Corporate (Flickr CC).
- 14. You too, can offer an incredible customer experience by deploying SaaS platform Digital Service Cloud, which is built on the experience of managing over 10 million customer interactions. Request a Demo Join the Discussion on LinkedIn
View more >