you can build anything in small enough steps
out of 35
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Inch by inch, life's a cinch.
- 2. What does this mean? Any huge project, when broken down into very small, very manageable chunks, is pretty easy.
- 3. Alcoholics know that one day at a time is the best they can do.
- 4. Ancients told us that Rome wasn't built in a day.
- 5. Confucius told us that every journey begins with a small step.
- 6. Sure, this makes sense, and this is easy when we have a plan that's laid out.
- 7. But what happens when we know what we want, but have ZERO idea how to get there?
- 8. Luckily, you've got the latest version of the most incredible software every created.
- 9. This software can take any vague idea and make it turn from thought into reality.
- 10. Of course, I'm talking about that squishy stuff between your ears.
- 11. The Human Brain.
- 12. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) our brains don't come with a user's manual.
- 13. There's no customer service hotline you can call.
- 14. So, how do you turn those vague dreams into reality?
- 15. One way is by journaling.
- 16. Think of something you'd like. ANYTHING. Vague or specific, doesn't matter.
- 17. For sake of example, we'll use "more money."
- 18. So at the end of every day, take a few minutes and jot down some ideas.
- 19. Ideas you could do TOMORROW to make more money.
- 20. ANYTHING that comes to mind is fine.
- 21. Then the next day, make TWO entries in your journal (and two entries every day after that).
- 22. The first entry is ANYTHING you did THAT DAY, that may make it easier for you to earn more money.
- 23. Not money that you got, not money that you found, but any behavior that you did, which may turn into a bigger income stream in the future.
- 24. ANYTHING. Looking up different careers on Google, for example.
- 25. Next, write down anything you COULD do, tomorrow.
- 26. Nothing huge, just one very small next step on your road to riches (or whatever else you'd like to create.)
- 27. If you got started today, and this is all you ever did, you'd be amazed.
- 28. Sure, the first couple weeks, maybe even the first couple months may not seem or feel any different.
- 29. But you would be building up some huge momentum, AND training your subconscious what you want, and what to look for to help you.
- 30. Imagine if you started today.
- 31. What would your life look like a year from now? Five years from now?
- 32. What would your life be like today if you started this five years ago?
- 33. Ten minutes a day can have a HUGE impact on your life.
- 34. udemy.com/goalsetting/
View more >