You Can Build Anything In Small Enough Steps
out of 35
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Inch by inch, life's a cinch.
- 2. What does this mean? Any huge project, when broken down into very small, very manageable chunks, is pretty easy.
- 3. Alcoholics know that one day at a time is the best they can do.
- 4. Ancients told us that Rome wasn't built in a day.
- 5. Confucius told us that every journey begins with a small step.
- 6. Sure, this makes sense, and this is easy when we have a plan that's laid out.
- 7. But what happens when we know what we want, but have ZERO idea how to get there?
- 8. Luckily, you've got the latest version of the most incredible software every created.
- 9. This software can take any vague idea and make it turn from thought into reality.
- 10. Of course, I'm talking about that squishy stuff between your ears.
- 11. The Human Brain.
- 12. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) our brains don't come with a user's manual.
- 13. There's no customer service hotline you can call.
- 14. So, how do you turn those vague dreams into reality?
- 15. One way is by journaling.
- 16. Think of something you'd like. ANYTHING. Vague or specific, doesn't matter.
- 17. For sake of example, we'll use "more money."
- 18. So at the end of every day, take a few minutes and jot down some ideas.
- 19. Ideas you could do TOMORROW to make more money.
- 20. ANYTHING that comes to mind is fine.
- 21. Then the next day, make TWO entries in your journal (and two entries every day after that).
- 22. The first entry is ANYTHING you did THAT DAY, that may make it easier for you to earn more money.
- 23. Not money that you got, not money that you found, but any behavior that you did, which may turn into a bigger income stream in the future.
- 24. ANYTHING. Looking up different careers on Google, for example.
- 25. Next, write down anything you COULD do, tomorrow.
- 26. Nothing huge, just one very small next step on your road to riches (or whatever else you'd like to create.)
- 27. If you got started today, and this is all you ever did, you'd be amazed.
- 28. Sure, the first couple weeks, maybe even the first couple months may not seem or feel any different.
- 29. But you would be building up some huge momentum, AND training your subconscious what you want, and what to look for to help you.
- 30. Imagine if you started today.
- 31. What would your life look like a year from now? Five years from now?
- 32. What would your life be like today if you started this five years ago?
- 33. Ten minutes a day can have a HUGE impact on your life.
- 34. udemy.com/goalsetting/
View more >
Labeling adhesive manufacturer pacific adhesives large enough to handle anything small enough to care
Taking Steps Towards Value-based Purchasing Steps Towards Value-based Purchasing ... payment reform is important but not enough Policy and payment reforms create the ecosystem that
Trust in School. Trust Human beings can fix anything with enough time and enough duct tape Except Trust
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Stop Teen Violence - ?· ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Stop Teen Violence The students in the HOSA…
Revisiting the Anything Pattern - geo.uzh.ch jbrazile/jazoon07-anything-final.pdf4 Intro The Anything