xml workflow foundations: efficient title management practices
out of 20
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLeading publishing technology solutions providers discuss the role of metadata management, digital asset management, and the wide range of XML production tools available to publishers. (Doug Lessing, Firebrand Technologies)
- 1. XML Workflow Foundations: Efficient Title Management Practices Doug Lessing Chief Uniter January 15, 2009
- 2. Why Should I Care?
- 3. Answer
- 4. The War Room!
- 5. Link to Hardcover
- 6. Link to Complete Kindle
- 7. Link To Chapter 2
- 8. Insights on Best Practices Title Management Workflow
- 9. 1st Principle Eliminate Redundancy Whats Your Number? 10, 20, 50, More?
- 10. How about 1 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75..5, 4,3, 2, Strive for One Version Of The Truth!
- 11. Incorporate your Production Scheduling with your XML Workflow
- 12. 2nd Principle Keep it Creative Spreadsheet
- 13. 3rd Principle - Start at the beginning A lot of information is known at Acquisition
- 14. 4th Principle - Verify Check Quantity and Quality at Key Checkpoints
- 15. 5th Principle - Visibility The higher the visibility of your title database, the higher the quality of title information
- 16. 6th Principle Everyone Supports Marketing and Sales
- 17. Thank You! Workflow Foundations: Efficient Title Management Practices Doug Lessing Chief Uniter Doug@FirebrandTech.com 516-356-6633
View more >