Post on 16-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
If you believe that you were hurtor a loved one was hurtafter taking Xarelto, even if you think its obvious whos to blame, you will have to demand compensation for the harm caused, and you will have to prove your case to receive the damages you deserve. The sooner you contact the Rottenstein Law Group, the better preparedand representedyou will be.
RLG is representing Xarelto uncontrollable bleeding side effects victims, and we have the resources to file individual lawsuits for each of our clients. Because of the seriousness of your claimand the fact that your time to sue is limitedyou should not wait to speak to us about demanding compensation for your injuries.
And if you ever have any questions or concerns, you can always contact us by phone, email, or fax. The RLG promise is that you will always have someone to talk to about your case. You will always have someone by your side, standing up for you.
Youve taken enough. Well take it from here.
Big companies might cut corners... and when they do, you can get hurt.If youve been harmed, you needyou deservean attentive advocate
to demand compensation for you, from the party responsible for your injuries.
Let us know that youve suffered harm and are entitled to be compensated, and well call you to discuss your case and how the
Rottenstein Law Group will help you.
INSIDE1. Five things to know.2. Five things to do.3. Why you need a lawyer now.Rottenstein Law Group LLP 100 Merrick Road, Suite 226W, Rockville Centre, NY 11570Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
ROTTENSTEIN LAW GROUPwww.rotlaw.com
email@example.com (email)(888) 9-ROT-LAW (toll free)
(212) 933-9500 (phone)(212) 933-9980 (fax)
THOUSANDS OF VICTIMS HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE ROTTENSTEIN LAW GROUP TO START THEIR CLAIMS.
1 2 3 Five things to know:1. If you or a loved one suffered hemorrhage,
adrenal bleeding, stroke, or death after taking Xarelto, the drug could be responsible. You might be entitled to compensation.
2. The approximate time frame in which you took Xarelto. If youve suffered adverse side effects, you will have to show that those effects were caused by Xarelto to get compensation.
3. The name of the doctor who prescribed you Xarelto. While you wont be suing your doctor, he or she might be needed to testify on your behalf.
4. The dosage of Xarelto that you were admin-istered. Doctors prescribe different dosage amounts based on patients circumstances. Your dosage could be relevant to your lawsuit.
5. Class action might not get you compensated.
Its doubtful that joining a class action against the manufacturers of Xarelto will get you anything comparable to the actual losses you suffered.
Five things to do:
1. Talk to your doctor. Your physician should be able to help determine whether Xarelto led to your injury.
2. Document everything. Record every aspect of your symptoms and treatment. Keep your own notes in addition to the notes your doctor will take. Do not turn your notes over to anyone but your lawyer.
3. Gather records. Keep track of any expenses you have incurred as a result of the harm suf-fered, including lost wages. Additionally, save a copy of any correspondence regarding your injury.
4. Mitigate your damages. Putting off necessary
treatment will not bring more compensation. 5. Speak to a lawyer as soon as possible.
A lawyer has two main goals: to protect your legal rights and to get you the compensation you deserve.
You need a lawyer. Now.
1. Only a lawyer can get you full compensa-tion. The drug maker will not just be writ-ing checks to victims. A lawyer can help you demandand recoverwhat you deserve.
2. Your time to sue is not unlimited. Victims should seek legal counsel immediately to be sure of filing a lawsuit before any applicable time limitation runs out.
3. Youll know the right questions to ask. A lawyer understands the nature of litigation and what kind of information you should be obtaining from your doctor and others.
4. Evidence must be gathered and preserved.
Speaking to a lawyer will prepare you for the record keeping youll need to start right away.
5. Someone might try to talk you out of suing.
A lawyer wont try to convince you to sue anyone if a lawsuit isnt appropriate. Your lawyer will discuss the pros and cons of legal action with you in detail.